Toribash
Originally Posted by xLolxtimex View Post
I was when I was in middle school I went to a psych ward and heavily sedated/tranquilized and raped by my roommate..... suicidal since elementary school....... in elementary I lived in saint luis (illinois side) when I was tortured by my peers in the forest just outside of the school playground... moved to vegas 10 years ago.... learned martial arts so it wouldnt ever happen again....... still have scars mental and physical.... whiping cutting blood ritual.... fucked up stuff -_- I dont know why Im being honest.... feels good to get it off my chest though =) ........

btw I promise you everything I say is my full honest judgement it may be a little biased..... when you hear one side of an issue is it ever truly unbiased? lol =\..... and for the last time Im a girl not a guy -_- not a he..... I have hormone problems fucking with my looks.... enough self image distortion... I dont need added stress...

*smoking legal weed* yay eating disorder and insomnia lolz.....

Me MrBoxMan, give salute for your braveness and honesty

Ready to play
2.8 GB
Champions Online: Free For All
746.5 hrs on record

Ready to play
14.1 GB
Left 4 Dead 2
683.3 hrs on record

Ready to play
5.3 GB
Empires
633.6 hrs on record

Ready to play
0.0 B
DC Universe Online
418.0 hrs on record

Ready to play
0.0 B
R.U.S.E
231.3 hrs on record

Ready to play
932.0 MB
Mount & Blade: Warband
110.8 hrs on record

Medieval II: Total War Kingdoms
97.3 hrs on record

Ready to play
11.9 MB
Nuclear Dawn
63.1 hrs on record

Aliens vs. Predator
60.8 hrs on record

Ready to play
2.0 GB
DUNGEONS - Steam Special Edition
58.2 hrs on record

lol I play a lot of games......sorry for spam but..... see why Im so good at tb? I have played A LOT of games.........and a long time....3102.9 hours total here... 129 days or 4.3 months straight no breaks added up.....135 total games with similar stats..........
Last edited by xLolxtimex; Aug 1, 2012 at 04:44 AM.
Sorry to hear about your past, xLolx.
I've had it rough too.
But I'm sure none of you wanna hear my stories, nor will you maybe believe them.

But, I hope your life gets better from now on.

Heh, plus, you got all of us here.
In Ethereal.
And all in Toribash. :3
We may not seem like much, since most of us are probably on the other side of the world from you, but we're still people, and you're a part of our family.
We're all here for you. :3

Edit - Oh, yeesh. That's a lot of games. Hahah.
You sure do have a lot of spar time on your hands.
yea my past is fucked up too ;-;
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
Well, as the movies always say, forget about the past and look towards the future.
I'm a nobody, and nobody's perfect. I am the definition of perfection.
I don't know how that feels tho. I was rich and i got what i wanted only if i was good. That's why i've grown up with no emotions :l
Just call me Ducky Momo, bitch don't hate (:V)