Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Ello fellow clan ally. Good luck with your clan.
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandėr: No, they call it "Business Assets"
Let's just invite him

Best app 2014
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandėr: No, they call it "Business Assets"
How the hell are we fourth? We must be naturally amazing!
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
indeed we are :3
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
We all seem to be excelling very well and rather quickly at this game. Also do the higher ranks in the clan have the ability to perform different actions that other lower ranks cant perform or are the ranks irrelevant?
[Artist]Saif will be back soon... [TABD]
There are some who can moderate the forum, but rank generally does not apply.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Should we create a thread in the recruitment centre, with a simpler application process, which can be used to accept applicants as trial members (evaluated for up to one week)? This thread would still be used, and we would only accept an application of high-quality, after which the applicant would directly become a full member.

Added:
Automatic rejection clauses include but are not limited to:
i): Failure to provide a complete application OR provides an application of poor quality... ...a display of mental ineptitude, et cetera ad nauseam.

Last edited by Wight; Sep 24, 2013 at 10:27 PM.
Originally Posted by Wight View Post
Should we create a thread in the recruitment centre, with a simpler application process, which can be used to accept applicants as trial members (evaluated for up to one week)? This thread would still be used, and we would only accept an application of high-quality, after which the applicant would directly become a full member.

I like the idea.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
So we do have people in our tribe, not in our clan? That would make so much more sense to me, because it seems like I can't find some people.