Endurance Onslaught 6.0
flxy goes full 9gag reaction gif bs, lol.

Also congratulations on Icky on GM. Just realised something was off about your name. I'm getting 2 books for Christmas. Really stoked. On the other hand, I just badly scuffed the aluminium of my laptop, it almost dropped to the floor and while catching it I got a scratch into in at my arrow keys. Kinda annoying, because the scratch is silver while the laptop is black, but then again; it's a daily usage product and sooner rather than later it'll get more and more. Might as well break the seal. I always take care of my things religiously, but some things you cant avoid. I wish you all a merry christmas by the way, and hope that you will spend nice days with your family / relatives / friends or whoever else. Enjoy the time.

lol xmas

Presents wise hopefully I won't get anything because I asked not to get anything except for maybe some chocolate. Well, in theory my dad also got me a mem card for phone, but he'd get it even if it wasn't xmas anyway since I needed new one bad.

On the other hand I bought myself a nice beer glass, 2 quality beers (had one of them today, shit was so cash) and bunch of black metal CDs that I intended to get since a while.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Also congratulations on Icky on GM. Just realised something was off about your name.

Hey man. I didn't even know till I read that and checked. Lol. Work has me by the balls, neck amd whatever else it feels like making its bitch.
Wish you the same Nobuddie! I know how that feels with your laptop. My laptops backside was all right for 2 years and last week I made like 5 new scratches .. It's a paint to see it now

Congrats Icky! Video is 90% uploaded too
It's your time to shine right
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
Originally Posted by Aikanaro View Post
Wish you the same Nobuddie! I know how that feels with your laptop. My laptops backside was all right for 2 years and last week I made like 5 new scratches .. It's a paint to see it now

lol, my 1 year old laptop's keys are soo worn already. Shift, ctrl, s,d,c,z,enter, all scratched to death.

Congrats Icky! Video is 90% uploaded too
It's your time to shine right

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Not that kind of collab, JT

Also that video is kind of disturbing. What is he talking?
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้