Toribash
Originally Posted by Cold View Post
I killed a Carrot in cold blood murder.

Conspiring against me I see....

Can carrot's really die?

Is Cold as Cold, as it is led to believe?

Find out....After finals week.
#FindTheCarrot
FAU is the ULTIMATE college experience.
Lmao... I decided to finally roll in shit and rub it on my face, so good I might do it again.
Last edited by Cold; Dec 12, 2014 at 04:53 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
So there was a lock down at my school today my heart almost exploded due to the school shooting dreams I had.
Originally Posted by Formo View Post
Hai, hello. I'm the new fag here

Whalecum me.

How itz going ?

Hello and welcome to Ultimate. Nice to meet you.
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster
Originally Posted by -Kas- View Post
So there was a lock down at my school today my heart almost exploded due to the school shooting dreams I had.

I had a teacher once who used to be in the military, he said if we were on lockdown, fuck hiding, we're fighting back

and we practiced grabbing weapons from the classroom and stacking on the door every time there was a drill

he was also undefeated in Halo 2 on Xbox (which he played with every class in the last 2 classes of the year) until I beat him every round :^)

luv u beta
FIRED UP
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
I had a teacher once who used to be in the military, he said if we were on lockdown, fuck hiding, we're fighting back

and we practiced grabbing weapons from the classroom and stacking on the door every time there was a drill

Only in 'murica
Originally Posted by Hush View Post

he was also undefeated in Halo 2 on Xbox (which he played with every class in the last 2 classes of the year) until I beat him every round :^)

luv u beta

luv u2bby
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Hi can I post here?
Hi jak.
I can I prove myself 2 u
Last edited by Mooq; Dec 14, 2014 at 05:32 AM.
Moved back to Donkey..