Toribash
Originally Posted by Mosier View Post
Damn. Tamer0 is a pretty pro recruiter ;o

Trying to keep myself on the high of being promoted, give me a few weeks and I'll probably turn into a lazy bastard. But hey, until then, I'll do my best to keep this up.

Thanks mate.

Originally Posted by Larfen View Post
wait... you can edit replays?

Indeed you can. When viewing a replay, use "p" to pause the replay, "Shift" + "p" to go forward one frame at a time and when you find the point where you want to edit from, press "e". Careful though, once you've edited a replay, it's stuck like that, there's no undo button. If you enable autosaves, however, you can go into your toribash folder and find the replay that you were working on. Autosaves are made every time the timer reaches zero in a match that you're participating in, whether it be in single player or multi player. So yeah, you can go over your old replays and edit them, to the frame, exactly how you want to. A professional replay from one of the best replay makers can take anywhere from 10 minutes to an hour, maybe even a few hours or more depending on length and complexity. These replays are usually filled with countless edits to get all the movements just how the replay maker wants. Hope this'll help you improve.
Last edited by Tamer0; May 6, 2009 at 02:31 AM.
Hi, i'd like to try to get in ORMO so here's my replays ^^
Attached Files
Leyz_Madman2.rpl (288.3 KB, 18 views)
Leyz_split.rpl (79.6 KB, 13 views)
Leyz_decap.rpl (41.4 KB, 12 views)
i know Leyz many time and i think he not bad =D
maybe Tamer0 he join our team ? =D
wildbox:Nuu stab! go on forum!
Stabberz:Will do Box. In a bit :D
Ok, i'm back and this time i got some new ones for yah.
Attached Files
3opt uke 0.rpl (217.4 KB, 9 views)
RAWR.rpl (82.1 KB, 9 views)
split.rpl (71.2 KB, 10 views)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
i wub u lSl :D
[vibe] [ORMO] [GATA]

in your madman,you were holding for a complete 295 frames.And i did not like the part when you were pulling and pushing a pec and the chest to rip them off each other.for ur decap,yes maybe it is good because you did a cool handstand and a boomshot,but,the spin wasn't really strong.it's was...was powerless.kinda slow.for the split,that was fine.
Attempt to join ORMO #2.
Madman is the same as in previous attempt-You liked it.
Attached Files
!!!decap..rpl (66.0 KB, 13 views)
!!!split..rpl (73.9 KB, 10 views)
8 dms in 500 frames.rpl (175.8 KB, 10 views)
for the decap...it was not that bad...it was full of momentum.For the split,i liked that one too,but a better pose will do the job.the madman,i admit,it was slow and you had many chances of good DMs...but anyway i can't say yes or no(if i can i would have said yes)cuz i'm not one of the recruiters.Anyway,GL with the others.
Here we go again.

I hope you like these better, Tamer0

00klimates: My madman. Its minimum grab involved this time. I tried to keep the hits as clean as possible.

00splitmove2: This is the split. Its just a regular split with some handstand dance in the end.

00the_headless_kicker: Its a ze0ss inspired replay. But I kinda failed
I still have a really nice headkick on it IMO.

If the headkick isnt valid, please let me post a substitute replay.

~Thank you
Last edited by Tempo; Aug 13, 2009 at 03:33 PM.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly