Toribash
Hi.
I hav play toribash in 3 month.

I wanna join [torigod] coz want to get friend,new moves,and learn more about toribash!

So i hope i can join u all!
That All
o.e dude if they didnt let me join wut makes you think you can join lol i suck kawkz lul
Last edited by PlayerID666; Aug 3, 2009 at 12:16 PM.
Check out my avatar shop 50 tc per.
Originally Posted by HaziQ View Post
Hi.
I hav play toribash in 3 month.

I wanna join [torigod] coz want to get friend,new moves,and learn more about toribash!

So i hope i can join u all!
That All

We are absolutely sorry, but we make no friends here.

Originally Posted by narsasa View Post
i suck kawkz lul

That.
Originally Posted by narsasa View Post
o.e dude if they didnt let me join wut makes you think you can join (something about 9th dan and beating custom belts)

At least the other guy isn't an ass. That's often helpful. Though we do have PID666, who is the definition of an ass, but he doesn't count.
Last edited by Imsku; Aug 4, 2009 at 05:04 AM.
[12:23] <Drugade> hello
[12:24] <Drugade> i have paid over my phone but i become my tc not!!!
Originally Posted by Chac View Post
can i suck kawkz yet i have been in the que for literally years

PEE EYE DEE STOP MESSING WITH MY POSTS OMG UR TOTALLY MAKING ME LOOK LIKE A FAGZOR
Last edited by TeapoT; Aug 8, 2009 at 04:35 AM. Reason: Let me lick your asshole, let me lick it clean.
[Torigod]
In-game Name:coolking
Reference(s):Azzazel, connny
How long i've been playing Toribash:6 Months
Why I want to join:I always hear how kick ass you guys are and I want to learn as much you guys.
Why you guys should pick me over other someone else:I am very skilled and i've always wanted to learn how to be as good as you guys since I started playing.
In Game Name-RocYaJaw
Reference(s)-None
How long I've been playing toribash-Oct-13-08
Why I want to Join-I want to join Torigod because I'm looking to be apart of a clan and learn more about the game and enhance my skills from players with experience. I want to make a name for myself in the game, and Torigod could help me do so.
Why Torigod should pick me over another person-Well honestly I don't have an answer for that but what I can tell you is I'm reliable, trust worthy as well as an addition to your clan where yall can regain the power yall once had in Toribash.
I just Roc'ed Ya JAW[42]Times
Originally Posted by RocYaJaw View Post
In Game Name-RocYaJaw
Reference(s)-None
How long I've been playing toribash-Oct-13-08
Why I want to Join-I want to join Torigod because I'm looking to be apart of a clan and learn more about the game and enhance my skills from players with experience. I want to make a name for myself in the game, and Torigod could help me do so.
Why Torigod should pick me over another person-Well honestly I don't have an answer for that but what I can tell you is I'm reliable, trust worthy as well as an addition to your clan where yall can regain the power yall once had in Toribash.

-a part is two words.
-two "and"s in one sentence with no comma.
-if you can't tell us why we should pick you then we probably shouldn't.
-also we have Hamster (basically God) any more power around here and this would be a dictatorship.
[Torigod]