Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

You my sir, are not allowed to just make a random thread.. You could just say this in the chat thread ya know?
♥ suiseggs ♥
ok sir delete this thread and i'll post it to chat thread and leader ok

Apathetic User
alright! time to bust in and take over the lead

greetings Nitronians my name is birno or you can call me gassen (real life name) my age is 12 and im 2 dan black belt ,some of the old members in here still recodnize me ;) ,so that means I have been in Nitro before :some of you wondered why I left... well its kinda a technical probelm :my computer had some kind of a problem that crashes any game I play... I tryed hardly to connect and play with the clan members but the computer keeps crashing and I couldnt play anymore so I decided to leave the clan as thinking it would be better than being kicked .Some of you here know my attitude and how I act and yeah its true that im kinda violent in-game chat but thats my style in speaking as I grew up in a some-what rough neighberhood :btw I live in tunisia,nabel,borj cedria (basicly I live in north africa).My familly is fine and we get to eat fine food ,my big bros are going to germany soon so they're now currently learning the language.

ill do my best to stay active as much as I can and ill try to improve my attitude and gain respect and in exchange ill have fun and enjoy with you guys ,peace !

oh I forgot ! I think my GMT is -2 or something like that
Last edited by birno; Nov 1, 2014 at 11:15 PM.
I never forget.
who get out of here, if you can't provide a single screenshot then get out and quit wasting my time
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Originally Posted by birno View Post
alright! time to bust in and take over the lead

greetings Nitronians my name is birno or you can call me gassen (real life name) my age is 12 and im 2 dan black belt ,some of the old members in here still recodnize me ;) ,so that means I have been in Nitro before :some of you wondered why I left... well its kinda a technical probelm :my computer had some kind of a problem that crashes any game I play... I tryed hardly to connect and play with the clan members but the computer keeps crashing and I couldnt play anymore so I decided to leave the clan as thinking it would be better than being kicked .Some of you here know my attitude and how I act and yeah its true that im kinda violent in-game chat but thats my style in speaking as I grew up in a some-what rough neighberhood :btw I live in tunisia,nabel,borj cedria (basicly I live in north africa).My familly is fine and we get to eat fine food ,my big bros are going to germany soon so they're now currently learning the language.

ill do my best to stay active as much as I can and ill try to improve my attitude and gain respect and in exchange ill have fun and enjoy with you guys ,peace !

oh I forgot ! I think my GMT is -2 or something like that

Yasss
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Tatjam, please stop posting here denied ImStun, although your application was good I couldn't help but think back to the times that I saw you ask to join multiple clan including Nitro So it's a no from me. Birno, your application did not show very much maturity, most likely took you 5 minutes to make No.
Last edited by Zorow; Nov 2, 2014 at 03:10 AM.
♥Team Aikido♦OoT♣Team Lenshu♠
~Link is my personal Dj