Toribash
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
MoonBoiling is rejected.

http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...postcount=2057

You deleted your app from their thread, but it still is in bercat's post.

Also you acted really immature on their thread.

You tried with Obey too. http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...postcount=2957

Yeah i know, it wasnt my idea to already apply, but i understand best of luck in the future!

Fire's biggest fanboy
Former Event Squad
Originally Posted by MoonBoiling View Post
Yeah i know, it wasnt my idea to already apply, but i understand best of luck in the future!

bit of a shame tbh. I wanted you to be in this clan with meh and meeeehhhh

best of luck to you too!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
hey guys now that im back from summer break and im active again, i thought i would reapply. i want to join origin because... well im not gonna lie like almost everyone else, i just like being in clans and you guys are great people. even though i know thats a not a great reason to join, but ill give it a shot anyway. for what i can offer, i can do most things well in-game. i dont play akido or abd much but i am good at them and related mods. so i can help out in wars(if wars a still a thing, the game changed alot while i was gone) or if for some reason i am needed on the forums i can help there as well.
my favorite mod is definitely greykido. im usually in some sort of greykido server. sometimes if greykido servers have alot of people i will go to akido, abd, kickboxing, or ninjustsu.
i play everyday. as i mentioned above i will always be in greykido, akido, abd, kickboxing or ninjustsu. im not as forum active as in-game, but i do check the forums at least every 1-2 days. i will always respond to a pm, the only time i dont check it is when my notifications dont change. like how i have 8 notifications right now but i know there not from people, i will check when that number changes to 9.
my real life is abit more interesting, my real name is brent, im 14 years old and i live in the US. i am very lucky to have turned out the way i am, im good at most things i try, im very athletic, as far as i know iv got a good personality and i have a lot of friends. as i said before im very athletic, this has led me to take tae kwon do for 2 years and im currently taking Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. i have almost always had good grades(fuck you algebra) and i have a surprisingly vast knowledge of psychology, which is why i became a recruiter for you guys when i was here.

if the replays arnt posted right now ill post them on here later
-----
my grammar isnt the best so i probably should have proof read it but oh well, also i had those in paragraphs but i guess it just didnt want to work for me
-----
oh and nagato good to see your active again when i was here you were inactive
Attached Files
019.rpl (66.2 KB, 2 views)
066.rpl (68.5 KB, 2 views)
064.rpl (68.7 KB, 2 views)
042.rpl (43.9 KB, 2 views)
039.rpl (44.2 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Catarax; Aug 30, 2015 at 10:57 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Catarax View Post
hey guys now that im back from summer break and im active again, i thought i would reapply. i want to join origin because... well im not gonna lie like almost everyone else, i just like being in clans and you guys are great people. even though i know thats a not a great reason to join, but ill give it a shot anyway. for what i can offer, i can do most things well in-game. i dont play akido or abd much but i am good at them and related mods. so i can help out in wars(if wars a still a thing, the game changed alot while i was gone) or if for some reason i am needed on the forums i can help there as well.
my favorite mod is definitely greykido. im usually in some sort of greykido server. sometimes if greykido servers have alot of people i will go to akido, abd, kickboxing, or ninjustsu.
i play everyday. as i mentioned above i will always be in greykido, akido, abd, kickboxing or ninjustsu. im not as forum active as in-game, but i do check the forums at least every 1-2 days. i will always respond to a pm, the only time i dont check it is when my notifications dont change. like how i have 8 notifications right now but i know there not from people, i will check when that number changes to 9.
my real life is abit more interesting, my real name is brent, im 14 years old and i live in the US. i am very lucky to have turned out the way i am, im good at most things i try, im very athletic, as far as i know iv got a good personality and i have a lot of friends. as i said before im very athletic, this has led me to take tae kwon do for 2 years and im currently taking Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. i have almost always had good grades(fuck you algebra) and i have a surprisingly vast knowledge of psychology, which is why i became a recruiter for you guys when i was here.

if the replays arnt posted right now ill post them on here later
-----
my grammar isnt the best so i probably should have proof read it but oh well, also i had those in paragraphs but i guess it just didnt want to work for me
-----
oh and nagato good to see your active again when i was here you were inactive

the app isn't all that bad. Your were a good member, so I say yes. I know your skill and all that, so no testing will be necessary. Wait for more votes
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Hi, I'm Andrew (Y0LOking) and this is my app!
My toribash history: I picked the game up around launch, although due to my inexperience in the gaming world, I quit in a month. Although about two years ago I uncovered toribash forums in my search history. At the thought of toribash, the purple monkeys went ballistic in the red forest, So I decided to try toribash out again. After I began the second time, I loved it, and that's where the rest of my story is the same as any other toribasher!

Why I want to join & Contributations I would make to the clan: This clan seems like an amazing clan for my trip into the more diverse parts of toribash (Selling Tc, Clan wars Etc) And this clan looks like a clan with varying members, one of the principles that I look for in a Clan! I can contribute to Wushu and most low gravity mods, I am below average at akido, although I can at least admit my flaws, right? If I have a goal, I can commit to something, and I do all in my power to complete whatever assigned to me.

I visit the forums multiple times a day, although I feel like if I force myself to post, I become annoying, and the content I post out becomes irrelevant. I don't post just for the forum activity, plus clan forums don't raise your activity anymore.

More about me: I love ramen, Pc and Ps4 games, I draw Askii, I once accidentally slashed my mate with a wooden blade, and I <3 tea.

My wifi has been hyperactive today, and I needed to restart 4 times, and spend 3 hours typing this, so please don't let the monkey run into the red forest!