Toribash
Hi guys. Dragon Didn't really work out, although I see that you picked up someone else from Dragon. Move, congrats man. Work hard and wear that name like it should be. I don't know where Simon's head is at but he wanted me to leave. He thinks I should make my own clan to better suit my website. What do you guys think? I was Just pal-ing around with Dragon until something happened between me and WAPOW. I kinda get the feeling now that nothing is gonna happen there though. If you guys wanted me, you would have said so I am sure. Just remember, my goal will be to have my clan be the best. I would hate to have to take that title from you guys. XD
Onimaru. Bae, Id like you to be in WAPOW.
ShhhMikes Moderated Message:
I need big juicy celery sticks ;3
Well "MADE" 1, Joined before it got on the verge of becoming an actual clan... 3. (Chaotic) is the one clan i made, this was a clan my friend made but he never thought of making it a legitimate clan. and i also have a question

Does [WAPOW] wanna become our first Clan Ally?

Also if some of you wouldn't mind looking at my clan thread, and rating it 1-10 that'd be great, also don't forget to read the story. Im not quite done with the thread, so keep that in mind/.
"Follow Me, Everything Is Alright, Ill Be The One To Tuck You In At Night"
Originally Posted by Squigling View Post
Onimaru. Bae, Id like you to be in WAPOW.

That's so sweet. I would love to be in WAPOW. I have been trying to get my gaming community into Toribash for years now. I would much rather come into something established. Starting a clan is expesive.
Lol Squig left and joined Saints so if you wanna be in the same clan as him then apply to them. If you wanna join WAPOW tho we re-opened the RC thread.

And u already talked to TG ingame so I'm not ignoring you bb ;)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Originally Posted by Flamesmash View Post
Lol Squig left and joined Saints so if you wanna be in the same clan as him then apply to them. If you wanna join WAPOW tho we re-opened the RC thread.

And u already talked to TG ingame so I'm not ignoring you bb ;)

I did notice that. That's why it's sweet. Nothing I said was meant to imply that I was chasing him. I would like to be in WAPOW. You guys are umber one, in more ways than one. I feel I can add to that. That is something I would dedicate myself to. I have dedicated myself to similar ideas.

I could be the best, but playing alone would be unsatisfying. Working with a team and playing with others is what brings infinite depth to this game. I have played it since I was a child, and it was always best with friends. I have seen this game over the course of seven years. I am telling you that clans like this one shape this community. That's where I want to be.
Flamesmash: Just wondering when you guys are gonna add me to the ally list, (Unless onl krulls can do that) but it would be nice.
"Follow Me, Everything Is Alright, Ill Be The One To Tuck You In At Night"