Toribash
Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
Macho I don't recall your dance? Or am I mistaken?

You don't because I slipped in without dancing, just doing a pirouette. And I also wanna see new applicants dancing too.

Also cow you got #420 post so you are supposed to blaze one today
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm back on that bull like the cowboy
[Zero] [Parrot] [NOT] [TANG]
akina | oaky | haku | max | suka | static
When the clan hears "can't do this, can't do that" we get sad.

Truth be told, every app dancing is something new, and it used to you just have to impress us hard by your app and include something original. Since not that many are impressing and people aren't willing to use their fantasy that much, we ask for dance.

The secret is making a app where no/few questions are left asking and nothing must be requested to show your originality. Mega and cowmeat are prime examples
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
Originally Posted by liaxo View Post
When the clan hears "can't do this, can't do that" we get sad.

Truth be told, every app dancing is something new, and it used to you just have to impress us hard by your app and include something original. Since not that many are impressing and people aren't willing to use their fantasy that much, we ask for dance.

The secret is making a app where no/few questions are left asking and nothing must be requested to show your originality. Mega and cowmeat are prime examples

And fallu fallus app was my favrit i really liked the part where he actuallt made the app fanks fallu
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
Originally Posted by SmallBowl View Post
And fallu fallus app was my favrit i really liked the part where he actuallt made the app fanks fallu

Shots fired.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Made by me just for [Parrot]

I spent two hours of my life but I am satisfied
Last edited by BK709; Jun 15, 2015 at 11:13 PM.
Originally Posted by liaxo View Post
The secret is making a app where no/f....

An app. You're welcome.

OK now let me please explain to you why we need you to dance, or show us that you deserve to join us somehow else.

We (Or should I say [Parrot] because I'm lately not really being a part in anything) is a rapidly growing clan, and many many people will want to join us, and many people will apply, if we accept everyone with any application, there will be a million members in the clan that are not really going to know each other and be friends. And maybe most of the members will be annoying and useless (Just like me here).

Also, we only want to become friends with the people we like (I guess this is why I will be thrown out sooner or later lol), so make us like you.

So for me, this is the reason that I would ask applicants to do such things to impress us.
Originally Posted by rainboweye View Post
An app. You're welcome.

OK now let me please explain to you why we need you to dance, or show us that you deserve to join us somehow else.

We (Or should I say [Parrot] because I'm lately not really being a part in anything) is a rapidly growing clan, and many many people will want to join us, and many people will apply, if we accept everyone with any application, there will be a million members in the clan that are not really going to know each other and be friends. And maybe most of the members will be annoying and useless (Just like me here).

Also, we only want to become friends with the people we like (I guess this is why I will be thrown out sooner or later lol), so make us like you.

So for me, this is the reason that I would ask applicants to do such things to impress us.

this is the reason why I spent two hours of my life to do the design of a parrot dedicated to you! :3
Last edited by BK709; Jun 12, 2015 at 10:49 PM.
And maybe most of the members will be annoying and useless (Just like me here).

Me totally. I can't feel it any other way.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
An ass. You're welcome.

Thanks

Now hover your mouse on my signature
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn