Toribash
Originally Posted by eki27 View Post
lol. ah still here
fulfilling my promise on keeping in touchl

cool, btw would you like to be a single ally of MAU?
-----
Originally Posted by Fr4me View Post
can i ne in Recruitment team?

sure
Last edited by Onsola; May 15, 2015 at 09:58 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
well guys the clan has been cleaned, for the recruits: if u dont start posting ill start kicking u guys sorry
-----
and the same goes for all the members, I dont mind starting the clan from the nothing itself we have already done it with Zedd when sky left
Last edited by Onsola; May 15, 2015 at 10:46 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Fr4me View Post
Nice video. But the sound quality was bad!. But great video
-----
i got replays

i made the sound have a weird effect to sound distorted took me a few hours to make when i made it (a long time ago) but thanks
-----
and can i kick people onsola
-----
one last thing, does anybody want to try to record them doing a bank robbery parkour for this cool little screen overlay I've made
Last edited by 0RIGINAL5; May 16, 2015 at 12:42 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by 0RIGINAL5 View Post
i made the sound have a weird effect to sound distorted took me a few hours to make when i made it (a long time ago) but thanks
-----
and can i kick people onsola
-----
one last thing, does anybody want to try to record them doing a bank robbery parkour for this cool little screen overlay I've made

you are a moderator feel free to kick anyone who doesnt seem to be active (Ill take care of the recruits dont kick them .....yet)
and how is the mod called? I could try doing it
Sorry for the inactivity. I was enjoying my life by watching anime and reading manga that I forgot about toribash! And when did eki change clan?
You guys play AQW?