Toribash
Happy new year!!!!!!
-----
Oh and, does the clan need banners or market/art thread? I'dbe happy to work on something .
Last edited by Link; Jan 1, 2014 at 07:21 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
I got no party invitation, my all friends are bastards :c.

btw happy new year!

EDIT AYE MAT WHY I AIN"T A CO-LEADER i joined first
Last edited by WARMAN2011; Jan 1, 2014 at 09:59 AM.
Very Nice
i joined first but i left and the clan was renamed and then i rejoined because mats a darling, oh and i am A FUCKING FISH :P,
HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL i had like 100 people at my place it was fucking awesome! until... well... i had a fight.... but meh the guy was hitting people with bottles and touching my gf in the wrong places so well... i beat the crap out of him and then went and got really stoned xD so if ye'guys evvar meet me just know don't touch mah girl :3
-----

-----
day gonna dance till 2015 :P
-----

lol so true xD
Last edited by Tuna; Jan 1, 2014 at 11:57 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Originally Posted by -MaT- View Post
Because...

^Spam alert

Atleast make me a moderator when we get official :P

Originally Posted by tunigowan View Post
i joined first but i left and the clan was renamed and then i rejoined because mats a darling, oh and i am A FUCKING FISH :P,
HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL i had like 100 people at my place it was fucking awesome! until... well... i had a fight.... but meh the guy was hitting people with bottles and touching my gf in the wrong places so well... i beat the crap out of him and then went and got really stoned xD so if ye'guys evvar meet me just know don't touch mah girl :3
-----

-----
day gonna dance till 2015 :P
-----

lol so true xD

Hmm true.

where did they get so much stamina O_o
Very Nice