Toribash
View Poll Results: Which song will we use?
Celldweller - Tough Guy (Tim Ismag Remix)
10 Votes / 27.03%
AaA & Atom Bass - Feeling You
2 Votes / 5.41%
Bombs and Bottles - I Will Take You There (RoughMath Remix)
4 Votes / 10.81%
Awolnation - Sail (Unlimited Gravity Dubstep Remix)
14 Votes / 37.84%
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Can't Hold Us (Ray Volpe Dubstep Remix)
7 Votes / 18.92%
Another one. Suggest it here, with your replays.
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I guess we can forgive the dead (banned) metal members for a while :3 Good luck in surviving everyone and be afraid of the rabbits.
Utan donate as much as you feel like. Donation are used for hosting events, betting servers, tourneys and having enought tc to apply for official.
Last edited by Possesed; Aug 5, 2013 at 11:11 PM.
CREAM ON !
You all are stupid as fuck -.- (Sorry for swearing)
One guy from each team survives .. That means teaming up with a lot of members would be silly , I am in team with a GM ;3
|Serbian|#BlameTheAnimal|RIP Zizhi and Beenyxd|LaG<33|[TA]|[OoT]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
-Ze- you should do me favor and get me in there, last time I checked me and redundant were friendly to eachother. I'd appreciate it.

Sorry bro he already sent the team list to sir

And I speed I am in a team with a market squad guy
R.I.P
Woah .. My first ban. I am scared :<
Also I would like you all to know , that if someone posts , Hey , Good luck ,ally request , Either pm me or use Report button.. We don't need that kind of spam here..

Well Velair thing happened all over again.. We were about to have war with Ethr.. Lag was a stupid idiot , and was just fucking around.. He wasted my 40 mins of dream and pissed me out.. But I stayed calm.. utan pissed though , he banned all of them .. I don't blame him.. I'd like to see his name in enemy list cause he is one @!#@#!@..
Last edited by iSpeed; Aug 6, 2013 at 01:10 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by iSpeed View Post
Woah .. My first ban. I am scared :<
Also I would like you all to know , that if someone posts , Hey , Good luck ,ally request , Either pm me or use Report button.. We don't need that kind of spam here..

Well Velair thing happened all over again.. We were about to have war with Ethr.. Lag was a stupid idiot , and was just fucking around.. He wasted my 40 mins of dream and pissed me out.. But I stayed calm.. utan pissed though , he banned all of them .. I don't blame him.. I'd like to see his name in enemy list cause he is one @!#@#!@..

What did velair say? :3
CREAM ON !
Just ignore Velair part , you don't know that story..
Also Utan got banned I guess.. Kratos what should we do?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

That's because I dont like iteams duel. 80% of opponents don't wanna give an iteam if he lose.
Добро не ценится — люди от него наглеют.