Toribash
Originally Posted by seargentit View Post
So, I was creeping on the forum here, And I've gathered that if I don't make a free-forum application, people's butthole's clinch very tightly. So I have decided to make your butthole clenching cease!
My name is Isaiah Smith, Or Bigtits, Seargent Nipples, The Drummer, And Whoremouth. (I have a few more nicknames, But those are abit awkward.) I am a Black Belt, And in about 400 games I'll be a 2nd Dan; I do have experience with clans, BUt never any big clans. My ingame fighting skills consist of mainly Aikido, And ErthTK. But I have my roots in Sparing, And Wushu. So I am a pretty well-rounded fighter. I just cannot stand Judo, Though. -_- I live in Eastern Time Zone. (EST) And I am 17, So school is a big hassle; Meaning that I'll be ingame most of the time because I simply do not do schoolwork. I have replays to help display some kind of advantage here.
Well, Thank you for reading my application. I hope you like it! -Sear, Out.

I'm downloading a worms game so I'm not going to look at those replays.
But yeah, sure thing buddy.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Originally Posted by seargentit View Post
So, I was creeping on the forum here, And I've gathered that if I don't make a free-forum application, people's butthole's clinch very tightly. So I have decided to make your butthole clenching cease!
My name is Isaiah Smith, Or Bigtits, Seargent Nipples, The Drummer, And Whoremouth. (I have a few more nicknames, But those are abit awkward.) I am a Black Belt, And in about 400 games I'll be a 2nd Dan; I do have experience with clans, BUt never any big clans. My ingame fighting skills consist of mainly Aikido, And ErthTK. But I have my roots in Sparing, And Wushu. So I am a pretty well-rounded fighter. I just cannot stand Judo, Though. -_- I live in Eastern Time Zone. (EST) And I am 17, So school is a big hassle; Meaning that I'll be ingame most of the time because I simply do not do schoolwork. I have replays to help display some kind of advantage here.
Well, Thank you for reading my application. I hope you like it! -Sear, Out.

Man, 17 years old and you STILL type like a 4 year old...what a shame. Maybe next time sonny....er, "sear" or "Bigtits" or whatever the fuck you go by. No. Sorry.

You're17You'llGetOverIt.avi
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs
Well, damn, That was slightly harsh. Ehh, it happens; Thanks for the answer, though.
Last edited by seargentit; Mar 29, 2013 at 03:44 AM.
I didin't actually beat her.
For a seventeen year old, those sure are some of the most immature nicknames I've ever seen.
Your application may have been free form, but it is a poorly made one at that.

Please try again later.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Name: mant
Timezone (GMT): +1
Belt: brown almost black
Overall Forum/Ingame/IRC Activity: most ingame when i start talking also allot in forum
Previous clans: Human and 50k
Talents: not dqing and teakwando
Why you want to join us: i like chess
How we can benefit from you as a member: i am a very nice person
-----
why is my name hampa?
-----
well thats a stupid april fools
-----
i am defenitly not hampa
-----
lol
-----
when will this change?
tommorow i hope
Last edited by mant; Apr 1, 2013 at 03:10 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by mant View Post
Name: mant
Timezone (GMT): +1
Belt: brown almost black
Overall Forum/Ingame/IRC Activity: most ingame when i start talking also allot in forum
Previous clans: Human and 50k
Talents: not dqing and teakwando
Why you want to join us: i like chess
How we can benefit from you as a member: i am a very nice person
-----
why is my name hampa?
-----
well thats a stupid april fools
-----
i am defenitly not hampa
-----
lol
-----
when will this change?
tommorow i hope

No. Revaluate your life and apply again.
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs