9 Votes / 31.03%
Inception
5 Votes / 17.24%
Cosmos
4 Votes / 13.79%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Name how in real life like in-game: Estiven and in-game my name is Rushky

Belt: ( Most be a Black Belt): Now i am white belt but Darkstate Make that they bann my other main.

Active in-game: I am very active in-game but it depends cuz i lve the forum

Active in forums: I am a player very active in forums more when DarkState is my neihbor.

Why do you want to join? I want to join cuz i knw that this clan is awesome is very organized and i wanna be a part of this. I am looking for friendships and for a new clan. Other reason is that DarkState is my neihbor and he make me do this app.

With what you can help? I can help with whatever thing that you want DarkState always help me.

Do you make art/replays..? I am good at replay i got the aikido skill and a little part of me make art.

Usercard. Now i dont have cuz i start to play today it mean that tomorrow i will show you this.

2 or 3 replays: I dont have replays cuz all mah replays are in the other main.
His previous belt was Black Belt I give him a yes cuz now i am in his house it mean that i give him a big yes. I teach him how make replays in the diferents mods and how make good art so that i give him a yes
His other acc was DarkJacker but he sold the main cuz he think that he never will use toribash again and he give me all his money. When i told him that i was mading a clan he decide to restart .
because it banned?I like your nick and I trust your word dark if say Yes
Porque lo banearon? me gusta su nick y confio en tu palabra dark asique Si digo
-::Always will fight for you, I'll be a knight in the stars trust.