Toribash
Grr, my b string for my guitar snapped, and I tried restringing it, but then that string snapped too... Now I have to go buy some more. So annoying... And no where in China do they sell nice branded strings like Elixir or something.
Proud member of Pandora
^You could always order some online right? Because of the size they should ship very cheaply and quickly.
~Artist~
~Chess's #1 fangirl!~
I don't read that much Chinese, I don't know our Chinese address, and I don't have a credit card nor Chinese PayPal. So I have to go buy it physically.
Proud member of Pandora
Can't you access an English eBay over there... then again all the computers would be in Chinese format. Yikes...

Well, good luck on your epic journey in search of that guitar string. I believe in you.
~Artist~
~Chess's #1 fangirl!~
Ordering from eBay would end up making me pay a ton for shipping. And I've got 3 English computers here, so I'm fine.
Proud member of Pandora
But the shipping would cost a lot, unless I found someone willing to ship to China.
Proud member of Pandora
Originally Posted by kaddon View Post
But the shipping would cost a lot, unless I found someone willing to ship to China.

Exactly. So check some eBay Chinese online music stores.
~Artist~
~Chess's #1 fangirl!~
Only supposed to drink 1 cup of this calming instant herb tea from Africa to get to sleep. I drank 3 just now. I WANT COFFEE.