Ranking
warhammer 40k... but i don't think it's possible to live there for any long time.
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Originally Posted by snake View Post
warhammer 40k... but i don't think it's possible to live there for any long time.

Depends, spacemarines4lyf, they dont die for shit, and if you do die, they can always bring you back as a dreadnaught.
or if youre a necron you can just roll a 4+ and get back up.

But still Mass Effect
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
Depends, spacemarines4lyf, they dont die for shit, and if you do die, they can always bring you back as a dreadnaught.
or if youre a necron you can just roll a 4+ and get back up.

But still Mass Effect

Agree about necrons part, but completely disagree about space marimes life time. Yes, they are immortal by genoseed, but still they getting killed quite often and 150 - 200 years is their average life. Chapter masters may be older, for example ultramarines chapter master is 300 years old. Not so much compared to how long they could live. Chances to become a dreadnaught are also slim unless you are 1st company veteran.
Ofcause there are exceptions like comissar Cain who live about 900 years, but it's rare as hell. Not talking chaos tho.
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Pokemon - Catching, training and battling Pokemon is a life I could live with. I also like the idea of living in an 8-bit world.

Spyro (PS Edition) - The number of portals that lead to different worlds are never-ending. And the beautiful surroundings and environments would make life a passive one.

Costume Quest - Trick or treating never gets old in this game, there are lots of things to interact with and things to do. Teaming up with friends against monsters in Halloween would be a fun life.

Mario - What could be cooler than jumping on heads. lmao.