Toribash
View Poll Results: All in?
YES
4 Votes / 50.00%
no
4 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

You are not too relaxed person. Some little inquiry and u all went into drama-queen phase.
Sorry, but my opinion is that u are not fl0w material.
Vote: NO.
I already said I give up trying to join a few post back, you should read more carefully to avoid confusion, your NO is invalid and late.
drama-queen? lol I'd love to punch you in the face right now XD
Like I said I got pissed of that #1-You felt it was ok to expose my personal life n #2-I thought you knew me. Hurts when old friends turn ''confused'' n forgetful.
1 - your personal life was on te plate for some time, your ''relative'' was good enough to shout that to the whole Tb community

2 - I though so too. :[

This is the same shit that destroyed Piratez as a nice clan. People that turn some banal thing into a page(s) of argue and rage. I will be good enough to let you post one more time here, just to fill your vanity for the ''closing word''.
Just finish it and seek some other clan please.
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Apr 13, 2011 at 02:05 PM.
k, well to close I'd like to say.....my past was forgotten until you guys got confused n curious again, could have pm'd me but chose to do it here.

Gl Fl0w your awesome.
Originally Posted by Swammy2 View Post
Damn Snake...O_O Do you have a problem with me being Ong or something?
Know what...I'll change my sig just so you don't have to worry about promoting my identity. Just for you Snake.

emm i just cleared it out for clan members, cuz not every1 there know/met you... didnt tried to offend you etc... like u are nice and so on..
well if that offended u im sorry
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
He, I guess we'll see each other in game Swammy.

While we're talkin about conflicts and stuff :

Puni how have you been able to argue with Blackychan? It's like one of the coolest guys I've ever played with in toribash o_O
dep he seem to hate me for kicking him once so he was acting butthurt from that time etc so i just avoid him when i can xD (im talking on blackychan xD)
Last edited by imapirate; Apr 13, 2011 at 09:25 PM.
Imaparrot~!