Ranking
we are but comebacks is some kind of our "feature" just like being gay and generaly suck ingame ;p

also i will be entirely free on sunday
Here's a little replay. I decided to use "noodle arms". So what i did was, i kept my pecs, shoulders, elbows, and wrists relaxed the whole fight. I didnt think it would be so hard to do it. Engage distance: 2000
Attached Files
Originally Posted by Shockey911 View Post
Here's a little replay. I decided to use "noodle arms". So what i did was, i kept my pecs, shoulders, elbows, and wrists relaxed the whole fight. I didnt think it would be so hard to do it. Engage distance: 2000

I'm glad you're optimistic. However, this must have been the most slow cb in the history of successful cbs...

Some tips; use the MF and gravity to get closer to the ground before launching of with your knee. In time you will find a limit and as such a balance at a point of contraction // body-mass in relation to release angle to optimize the power outlet and as such max efficiency. As of now, id give it a t6-7 cb in TW.
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
Here's a bit faster one for you. Now i neglected to notice that you actually intended to go in that style.
Attached Files
shocket.rpl (53.2 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by k6vamees; Oct 11, 2013 at 03:39 PM.
But why's the rum gone? :v
Originally Posted by Smogard49 View Post
I'm glad you're optimistic. However, this must have been the most slow cb in the history of successful cbs...

Some tips; use the MF and gravity to get closer to the ground before launching of with your knee. In time you will find a limit and as such a balance at a point of contraction // body-mass in relation to release angle to optimize the power outlet and as such max efficiency. As of now, id give it a t6-7 cb in TW.

Originally Posted by k6vamees View Post
Here's a bit faster one for you. Now i neglected to notice that you actually intended to go in that style.

Well yeah, i understand i was slow. I kept my pecs to my hands relaxed the whole time which caused me to have to worry about not dqing and still keep the momentum going forward
Here is one using my arms.
Attached Files
Here.rpl (47.1 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Shockey; Oct 12, 2013 at 12:35 AM.
Going over old replays,
- Xhiba capping me: good for a vid
- Me capping rcarey
- some other crap.
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!