Toribash
9th grade is raping me at the moment, i dont understand this algebra shit. im going to tutorials now, and getting pulled out in 2nd period.
Life sucks for me at the moment ._. i dont have time to do shit when i get home either. And they say 9th grade is where college schools really check ur grades.
Last edited by Yoki; Sep 20, 2011 at 02:02 PM.

Originally Posted by XxMK1xX View Post
9th grade is raping me at the moment, i dont understand this algebra shit. im going to tutorials now, and getting pulled out in 2nd period.
Life sucks for me at the moment ._. i dont have time to do shit when i get home either. And they say 9th grade is where college schools really check ur grades.

Im a junior if you want help contact me on skype
What the FIRETRUCK!
Originally Posted by XxMK1xX View Post

Lol, I'm on 12th grade (the last one in schools of my country). And pretty much the same shit is going on here. I'm getting my ass torn apart every time I have tests. But... As a wise man once said: "At first it hurts, but then you will start enjoying it." ;)
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
Clan League First Round
This is a message to the leaders of VorteX and 1. Your first match in the 2011 Clan League will be against each other and in the mod wushu.tbm

You have two weeks from today to come up with a time to fight and let me know when that is. Please include the date and time that you want to have your match at(make sure the time is GMT 0) and I will make sure there is a Clan Events Team member there to host the match for you.

If you have any questions about this event, please pm me or post in this thread: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=304562

Thank you and Good Luck,
Gum

If you think you are good at wushu, come talk to me on PM, answer here or on facebook. The volonteers will face each others and we'll take the 5 best wushuers to fight against 1

The 1 topic : http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=304700
Their leader allowed us to invade to talk about it =)
Last edited by Psyckho; Sep 22, 2011 at 03:05 AM.
Grand Overseer of VorteX
seems like as the days go by tb looses purpos, i need to find that think that made me come to tb. any thoughts?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
eh, the unknown members dont give a fuck.
i fucking hate algebra. i havent had my laptop in 1 week and im going crazy with out it ._.

What's up? So... Is Friday at 03:00 a.m. (GMT) good for you?
Last edited by Math; Sep 22, 2011 at 07:19 PM.