Toribash
From what I remember of you you were a bit stiff. You're obviously dedicated and you probably have potential, but in my opinion there are a few kinds that still should be worked out before you're accepted. Just meet with me or Teague19 and we can probably help you, and with some more help and experience you could make it pretty easily.

TLR Denyed for now (based on what I know) but I like your attitude and I want you to re-apply once we've had our way with you. :3

Also please post replays as well, regardless.
Originally Posted by Broskii View Post
Replays: N/A Most members have seen me in-game and know how skilled I am.

u gota make them available if u want to even a a minimal chance to get in
Name: Charles Yong
Belt: Black
Mods: Aikidobigdojo and Wushu
Clan history:PD
Who recruited you: No one
Reason for applying: Cause I think Secret can push me up in my Toribash career
I have read and will abide by the rules of Secret: Yes
I have a black belt and higher and 50+posts: Almost at 50
Multiplayer replays:

-----
Name: Charles Yong
Belt: Black
Mods: Aikidobigdojo and Wushu
Clan history:PD
Who recruited you: No one
Reason for applying: Cause I think Secret can push me up in my Toribash career
I have read and will abide by the rules of Secret: Yes
I have a black belt and higher and 50+posts: Almost at 50
Multiplayer replays:
Attached Files
Taking it to them.rpl (70.2 KB, 7 views)
EPIC MATCH.rpl (78.9 KB, 8 views)
Big decap.rpl (63.0 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by elvissenyo; Apr 12, 2011 at 12:40 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
By "almost 50" do you mean "It will be 50 very very soon but I was too excited to apply so I applied before then anyway?" I would really like to look over this application, but this part is very confusing to me....
Last edited by Satsu13; Apr 12, 2011 at 01:49 PM.
Originally Posted by elvissenyo View Post
yep

Ah, well in that case I will review it and post imput once I get a chance then.
(In the mean time why don't you quickly take care of this...)
Looks ok to me, I'll check the replays later. Take care of the post count in the meanwhile.
Inq | GM | ORMO | Replay Thread
Need help with anything? PM me
Beta | Orko | Uric | Vodka | Aj | Ed | Firebolty | EJM | ChuckNinja
<[Obey]PlataBear> I yolo so hard erth looks up from his toilet
EJM wants me to change my name back. What say you, folks?
Technically a post count of 50+ is required to join [Secret]. Until this post count is reached, your application will probably not be seriously considered, but you are only 4 posts away so it should not be a hard task to complete.

Looking at the replays now, you are very stiff and to be honest I am not very impressed by any of them, you seem to have won just off of mistakes made by your opponent. Don't give up on joining [Secret], if you want help find either me (Satsu13) or Teague19 (You can use this program: http://forums.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=172437) or any of the other [Secret] members and they might be able to help you get better if you ask them (I recommend myself and Teague because I cannot speak for the other members, but I know that we will definitely put time in to help you if you ask). However, from what I have seen of your application I am going to have to cast my vote as a no.

Alternatively, you can post in the SecretBash (http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=259506) thread stating that you want a trainer for the event.
Thank you ^^
elvissenyo , denied :

you figth like a tree
you are a complete noob for someone that is almost 2nd dan
ur GMT has nothing to do with our clan ( his chinese btw ) <- no racism ofc but since im the activity hitler im not going to check in a chinese GMT whatever the hell that migth be
you lack posts
and apperantly you liek to double post which can mean you dont know much about forums.

teague19 Moderated Message:
Read the post above study and learn how to respond accordingly
Last edited by teague19; Apr 12, 2011 at 04:50 PM.