Toribash
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Which one involves a story with a badass character in it?

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

Kamina is about as badass as you can get :L
is clannad really this good? I might consider watching more of it than Naruto if you guys can guarantee its worth my limited anime time :P

Yesyesyesyesyes

Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

Kamina is about as badass as you can get :L

QFT

Spoiler

Tomoya is sorta like a kinda badass whenever he pulls a prank on someone or goes berserk and uses his fists to do the talking.
Rappunk said I need to put him on my sig :P
"So what if I lied? At least I'm honest about it."

Depends on how you define "badass" characters. If you mean comedic badass-ness, you can probably consider Sunohara and Tomoya from Clannad badass. If it's something like a tsundere that ticks your liking, Toradora's Aisaka Taiga would be really "badass". If you're a gamer, and you like the idea of getting as many girls as you can, watch Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai as Keima plays games in class like a boss and makes girls fall in love with him (so that he can live, literally).
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai as Keima plays games in class like a boss and makes girls fall in love with him (so that he can live, literally).

fucking yes that anime is boss but i call it the world only god knows
Anime United
Originally Posted by fireless View Post
Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai as Keima plays games in class like a boss and makes girls fall in love with him (so that he can live, literally).

fucking yes that anime is boss but i call it the world only god knows

Or that...
XD

Read the manga after you've watched both seasons of the anime.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
So guys, I'm looking for a new anime (or multiple ones) to start watching.

Basically I want one where the protagonist is a male (probably around his teens) and lives on his own due to family problems/whatever reasons. Want it to be some sort of slice of life genre, don't care what it's mixed in with whether it have school or the sorts. Also, it requires someone to eventually move in with him due to reasons I do not want to hear until watching. (no, i'm not looking for a yaoi either)
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
So guys, I'm looking for a new anime (or multiple ones) to start watching.

Basically I want one where the protagonist is a male (probably around his teens) and lives on his own due to family problems/whatever reasons. Want it to be some sort of slice of life genre, don't care what it's mixed in with whether it have school or the sorts. Also, it requires someone to eventually move in with him due to reasons I do not want to hear until watching. (no, i'm not looking for a yaoi either)

I can't think of one off the top of my head that can match all of those requirements.

Ef - A Tale of Memories matches it quite closely (split story, one of the male protagonists lives alone).

True Tears matches many of the requirements minus the living alone part.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Originally Posted by LastGod View Post
I can't think of one off the top of my head that can match all of those requirements.

Ef - A Tale of Memories matches it quite closely (split story, one of the male protagonists lives alone).

True Tears matches many of the requirements minus the living alone part.

already watched both the Ef ones, true tears looks good and i'll probably look into it more.

also, sorry if my requirements were too strict, i'm fine with the kind of setting true tears has, things like toradora/clannad are also pretty good. basically a 15-23 year old male as a protagonist and living under the same roof as another main character. (once again, do not want a yaoi, also do not want some sort of brother/sister lust stuff. basically a slice of life romance)
I also have my own anime called Sobbing Tears of a Badass Motherfucker from Space in Giant Robots Making Love in Black Holes with Explosions and Drama and Love and Life Lessons

it's not out yet but it fits your description
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
I also have my own anime called Sobbing Tears of a Badass Motherfucker from Space in Giant Robots Making Love in Black Holes with Explosions and Drama and Love and Life Lessons

it's not out yet but it fits your description

eta?