Toribash
The 1.8 version is awesome. I saw like 3 endermen. And also I was making a huge castle with TooManyItems mod and I decided to explore the map a bit. I took a map and I was going to a place where I was before. I didn't notice a huge hole in the ground before. I really like to explore caves like that so I took my infinite armor off and put on breakable diamond armor and set the difficulty to hard. I took shitloads of torches a bow and a lot of arrows and a bucket of water. So like I jumped in I missed a side cave and almost fell in to lava. There was another hole there. I couldn't see the end there. I put torches everywhere around me and there were 4 side caves to explore. Not counting caves above me. So like I 2 caves were dead end and the other too with shitloads of ways to go. So like 2 hours straight I was wandering around the cave. I got bored so I found a dead end and I dug up till till I was out. I climbed back in to keep exploring the cave tomorrow. Also an enderman scared me. I was like seeing 2 sideway caves and from the corner an enderman jumped out. I turned my back hoping I didn't look at him. But I did. He started hitting me. At that moment I got scared. Happened so fast. I sprinted to a small cave where he couldn't get in. I was close to him but he couldn't do any damage to me. So I took my bow and killed him. He didn't drop the diamond block that he took. Yeah that's my story. I can send you the world. I found shitloads of gold, iron and 10 diamonds. I can take off all the torches and let you explore the epic cave. It looked awesome too. I had 2 hours of fun doing that. So like tell me if you want the world, etc.
And happy reading. :D

I should have posted this in the gaming thread but whatever.