Toribash
Kickasses kickass wushu replays. (all done within about a 20- 30 minute span.)
Attached Files
1111epic impro wushu decap.rpl (24.6 KB, 11 views)
1111epic wushu.rpl (68.4 KB, 11 views)
1111champ.rpl (44.0 KB, 11 views)
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

lolokay was indie-like andie (meaning awsm). the rest? hmm, I've seen you doing much better (pulling more original moves, that is).

Kickass:
irmantasx can be ownd, fly, fall down, get ownd, and dq and call you a noob, cause the head kick he got in the last frames got him away by like few cms?
Way to go irmansomething-something. Way to go. This is the way of "champions". [/a pack of sarcasm included, just squeeze it out like a dookie, and spread it on this tost... post. simple].
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Lol i actually got into an arguement with him about that. amb backed me up and hes like, Noob? kickass has been here longer than anyone in this room.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screwing around in SP/MP

Also, I agree with sah.
Never call someone a runner after you jump away from them (and then get kicked in the face by them when they catch up to you).
Attached Files
SFG Shuriken.rpl (79.2 KB, 13 views)
SFG close TK.rpl (82.2 KB, 8 views)
[RelaxAll]

Jeremy - You can train a n00b, but he'll just be a trained n00b...
Lol at shuriken, I have a replay simular to that but it's nowhere near as sexy as yours ;)

And the TK replay was also cool man! Keep the work coming =)
A tribute to my old friends!

and this was real. not edited!

Wise ones
Attached Files
Mental powers win.rpl (41.2 KB, 10 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Merry Madman-mas everyone! i just thought what better replay to make, than a mad man for madman-mas day! lol ( its lame but its all i could think of) but here it is rate 1-10 plz im quite proud of this replay id like to know what people think of it.

Edit: ^ How the fuck do u get 1,000,000 tc in the hole?!?!?
Attached Files
1111torso madman2.rpl (192.3 KB, 9 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]