Toribash
raid is definitely unofficial

that's why it's in the sub-board/category named "official clans"
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Raid is definitely unofficial, now get the fuck out of our board, rey2key you suck.
Wait, what
Name: wraithismy
Belt: black
Reson to join: I think I can help this clan out a lot. I can also donate tc/item's to this clan. I have lot's of nice friends in this clan also.
Infract: 1 but it was because my friend did something stuped and it was all sorted out
fourm activity: 24/7
Favorite mod: aikido,wushu,judu
preveus clan's: none
about you're self: Im a 11 year old kid that like's to have fun and play with friend's. but i just got in a car reck about 2 day's ago with my 7 year old brother and my mom. My 7 year old brother named Jason died on inpact I have a broken jaw shaterd left elbow and a broken knee a broken nose and a broken neck. My mom wich was involved is now in acoma from the crash and she hasent woke up yet. I'm just hopeing she gets better. How it happend was a car swerved into are lain and hit are car head on i was in the front seat with my mom and my brother was in the back. They had to use the jaw's of life to get me out and when they did i was knocked out. So you see i have had a hard time dealing with all this but what can i say that's life. And that is my about me story. PS sorry for spelling aror's it's hard typing with a cast on you're left hand.
When You Go Black You An't Ever Go Back
Broken jaw, shattered left elbow, broken knee, broken nose, broken neck. Your mother is in a coma, and your brother just died. Sounds way too exaggerated to be real, but if this is true why aren't you spending time with your family? The internet would be the last thing on my mind.

Also funniest thing is, I checked your infraction history to see if you lied about it, and it turns you did. However, you said you have had 1 infraction though when I checked it out it said 0. xD

Also, you just applied for a few others clans. No.
Originally Posted by wraithismy View Post
I have lot's of nice friends in this clan also.

Who?

I have to punch them now!
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Originally Posted by wraithismy View Post
about you're self: Im a 11 year old kid that

About yourself, not your whole family, even if it is very sad it is also very hard to believe.
Wait, what