Toribash
Kazuya94's App
Ciao,
My name is Francesco. I'm from Italy, I'm 19 and I play Toribash since 2009, I love this game.
Unfortunately I've been off Toribash for a while because someone stole my old account (name: Roxas192 almost third dan black belt).

From this year I'm here at the University of Milan, living alone without my parents (YES!), and I'm in the Basketball and Judo team of the University (Politecnico di Milano).

I really want to join this clan because is the first clan that I see, where the skills come first to belt.
Don't be too much strict with me about the app because the web site is really changed a lot.

P.S.: (If you get me in, I'll teach you italian language XD)

P.S.S.: I don't have yet some cool replays so if you could test me in the game... My favourite mods are Running, Wushu, Lenshu, Akido, Parkour, and more others.
Last edited by Kazuya94; Feb 1, 2014 at 06:06 PM.
Why not? You haven't even tested me :..(
Attached Files
drunk run XD.rpl (552.9 KB, 6 views)
nice epic2.rpl (115.2 KB, 4 views)
nice running1.rpl (829.2 KB, 7 views)
awsome.rpl (90.7 KB, 6 views)
1.rpl (301.7 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Kazuya94; Feb 1, 2014 at 06:32 PM.
we don't need to test people.
also, about 80% of all apps around the forum says the same thing.
"i've played this game since 2008, but yeah i stopped playing 2009, and came back now, now i ejmz skill"
M I N I V A N
But what I should write here so? That I won some tourneys lately and I'm getting full gaia, or that I've played with swexx and nuthug 2 times and said that I'm pretty good at parkour because I have a great creativity?
Yeah but I can't find my old replays when I was Roxas192.... I can't explain this can you help me ? The account is still active I think there's a way to get back the replays?
If you could help me to get back the account because the related @mail I can't acces to it because I forgot the pass cloudstriker@hotmail.it

That's my old account