Toribash
Originally Posted by 00naruto00 View Post
You did not even tell us your name, what did you think?
No to this guy
Shame on you!

He actually said his name just deleted it on his application for some reason. Perhaps to protect his pride so the rest don't know his name even though we can just look left for it.
"The one, the only, D. Ogburn" Quote by, some guy living in my bathroom.
My name is pkLLn, sorry i don't really want to give you my real name. I have heard good things about raKu and thought that it would be cool to join. I play my best in the judo mod, and thought that I might be a good addition to your clan. I am a yellow belt but I have been told that I am as good as a blue belt. I am active everyday, if not I always make sure to get on the next day for sure. I personally do not know anyone in your clan, but still would like you to consider me. Thank you for your time and hope you will consider letting me join.

pkLLn
Loving your honesty. Could you tell us a little more about your interests? That would be great
I say yes, look forward to getting to know you.
1 post, a yellow belt, would not give his real name.
I'm not comfortable with this one
No to pkLLn
He has a lot of potential. Why did you capitalise the K in raku? And do you have any previous accounts?
Originally Posted by Zac View Post
He has a lot of potential. Why did you capitalise the K in raku? And do you have any previous accounts?

honestly, I don't see anything potential about him
Originally Posted by 00naruto00 View Post
honestly, I don't see anything potential about him

Why is that? Has he reached his peak with a post count of 1 and a belt of yellow?
And I don't think raku cares about how many posts you have or what belt you are
Well I am leaning towards a yes, to seal the deal with me you would have to up your post count. I was like this too (little posts) so I am giving you a chance.
"The one, the only, D. Ogburn" Quote by, some guy living in my bathroom.
Post count requirements or encouraging applicants to increase their post count is no longer allowed. It results in users posting poorly or spamming other forums to get their post count high to get in their "dream clan".
And please remember, not every person you come across with a low post count or little experience is necessarily 'stupid' or less grammatically correct than the rest of us. We all rose up from somewhere.