Ranking
Name: Cerealizer
Belt: Black Belt
Past Clans: Bleu
Modes: Aikido, Kickbox, Ninjistu
GMT: (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
Why you want to join [eVo]: The reason I want to join eVo is because I want a chance to become even better in Toribash. And what better way to do that than to join a wonderful clan like this? Another reason I want to join is because eVo looks like a good clan. And I would like to be apart of it.
Reasons why you should let me join: I am a kind friendly person with a good spirit to match. I also display sportsmanship and good manners.
Last edited by Cerealizer; Jan 17, 2011 at 03:49 AM.
can i join [Evolution].i am a blue belt i am going on to brown belt soon like 10th of febuary so can i join the ppl in the group are AWSOME!!!!!
Hmm, too much begginers wanting to join, I don't think you guys are ready yet, sorry.

No.
Name: May0naise, May0, Sean.
Belt: 9th dan.
Past Clans: Got a nice list for you. All with question marks I'm unsure of. My memory has gotten terrible over the past 2 years.
1. [Aliens]
2. [No]
3. [Urban]
4. [CW]
5. [C3]
6. [Quick]
7. [Echo]
8. [Inq]
9. [Smooth]
10. [SMASH]
11. [RAWR?]
12. [DIAF]
13. [RelaxAll?]
14. [JollyR?]
15. [UNCE?]
16. [ICOF?]
17. [DAT?]

Modes: I'm pretty good at Aikido, decent at Wushu, I'm usually pretty decent in judo. Not the best in shorter turn frame based mods, like tk.
GMT: GMT +5 , or EST
Why you want to join [eVo]: Well, a few years back, I noticed eVo, and the members. Back when I was a black belt, eVo blew me away. The members were amazing to me. I haven't seen much of a change. I've noticed that the members are still as good, but that most of the stuff I use to idolize, I've been doing for awhile now. Going to cut that off there before I just start ranting. But, I want to join because I love eVo. eVo is one of my most respected clans because of how good they are. I don't know how much the clan has changed since Trip left, but I hope not too much. I use to be pretty good friends with Trip. I also know AX7, Kriskoree3, and Dargon. They may or may not remember me. But I do have some memories of each of them. And I do consider each a friend.

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

A nice aplication indeed, but what the hell with all this clan bouncing?
I liked your application anyways, lets see what the other members say about you.

By the way, I was xXEdduXx, I know you since 2008.
I've got a name change to Eduardo then Eddy, etc.
You was innactive for a long time right?
Didn't see you in a long time. Anyway, (late) welcome back to Tori.
Last edited by Eddy; Jan 18, 2011 at 03:49 AM.
Trip left? Since when?

Other then that I also quite enjoyed your application may0.. as for the clans with the question marks... you were in none of those clans.
name : xteiwx
i have 3accounts, 2nd dan,black,and this orange here

reason:i love eVo clan,i would love to join because i saw all the nice players and i love judo,also i have very good experience with toribash and ull love me
Originally Posted by Eddy View Post
A nice aplication indeed, but what the hell with all this clan bouncing?
I liked your application anyways, lets see what the other members say about you.

By the way, I was xXEdduXx, I know you since 2008.
I've got a name change to Eduardo then Eddy, etc.
You was innactive for a long time right?
Didn't see you in a long time. Anyway, (late) welcome back to Tori.

I do remember you as Eduardo. Now I know who you are, never knew you got your name changed. But anyway, whats up?

With the clan bouncing, the list was made over like 4 years xP. But I've never really found a clan that I can stay in for more then a year.

I was inactive in like 2009. Just didn't want to play, so I just checked the forums. Nowadays I play when asked, or a few times a month. But I'm on the forums a lot.

Originally Posted by Tripstone View Post
Trip left? Since when?

Other then that I also quite enjoyed your application may0.. as for the clans with the question marks... you were in none of those clans.

Well you did leave for a bit, and I haven't seen you since. And I may not have been, I'm 90% positive I was in unce for like a day, but again my memory is just terrible. But thank you.

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

To bad Zoro aka Draynoth deleted his APP... i very much liked his APP to... and he seems like a good person to me... oh well.... WHOS NEXT?!?!
Zoro aka Draynoth is.

My bad. I thought Colo was telling me to delete my app. It was my fault I misunderstood him.

Here goes nothing (re-wrote, but same concepts):

Name: Zoro (previously Draynoth; Real name = Ryan)
Belt: 2nd dan, 2718 (I think) qi
Past Clans: This ones a bit more complicated:
In order:
1) Amatsumi (DSC clan that I made to rival a friend's clan, [cero]. It died a while back, due to extreme inactivity)
2) Vortex (I joined this because BoltGod asked me to. It needed a serious activity boost).
3) Infected (A DSC clan a friend of mine asked me to join. It died during the setback)
4) doc (Cuz Murm told me to)
5) Adventure (because goric asked me to, and doc was getting old)
6) doc [again] (I went back because adventure was getting old. It didnt have much variation. doc died yesterday, so now I'm here.)
Modes: My best is easily Aikido
GMT: -6
Why you want to join [eVo]: Well, overall, [eVo] is one of the top three clans on toribash, the other two being (in my opinion, and excluding MAD) JollyR, and UrbanUnit. Obviously joining eVo will help boost my status in the toribash world. In addition, two of my friends are here, Colossus and Tripstone [though he may not remember me that well. Its been a while since the two of us played. It was before my name change.). I would truthfully like to be a part of this clan to try and boost the name, and fame of Evolution.

Why you should pick me: Thought I'd add this in. Though yes, I'm only a second dan, I'm a council member for team aikido, showing at least some skill, as the only members there that aren't very good are well known in the community (something I hope to become). I could help spread the name of eVo, and help with wars and whatnot. I truthfully think that eVo would benefit from having me, and that I'd benefit from eVo.

Thanks.
~Zoro (real men can e-sign their apps)
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.