Toribash
Originally Posted by McNuggets View Post
What faction are you Bod, maybe we can play sometime as i'm PvP guy myself, and good you caved, WoW is the shit.

When I was competitive in PvP I was a dwarf disc priest, but I don't have that account etc.

Now I'm an Undead Rogue, I'll probably dabble with PvP again soon but having played so much hearthstone I can't wait to live the lore
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Ah good stuff, I am an undead mage if you ever want to screw around on PvP, as well as my druid is horde too, i'll add you on btag, if you want to pm me it or share it here, it'd be dope to play, and as Con said, RIP your life dude, it takes over quick
Originally Posted by McNuggets View Post
Ah good stuff, I am an undead mage if you ever want to screw around on PvP, as well as my druid is horde too, i'll add you on btag, if you want to pm me it or share it here, it'd be dope to play, and as Con said, RIP your life dude, it takes over quick

Yeah I work full time, but only 2 days a week, and being alone and not having a hobby is making me slowly go towards insanity so I thought this would be a good time sink.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
From old expansions of WoW I've thought to go insane, but from how Legion seems so I far I think i'll enjoy it, finally made to where I can play my classes and not get bored of it, but yeah once you hit level cap, as well as I PM your btag and we can play sometime, mess around
I'm maining my MM Nelf Hunter for certain along with my Human Prot warr.

I gotta say, Legion is gold, they really took this one to the top.
Almost 108 on Undead Outlaw Rogue

Very simple attacks which is good.

Seriously solid expansion so far. Nice leveling that doesn't take too long. Very lore rich.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
So far I have not been home to enjoy legion, I'm currently out of state at a go kart race and I've been missing my fire Mage, it's really fun so far but I'm barely into level 101, I'll make a quick level by the time I get back
gotten my outlaw rogue to 110 and now leveling a mm hunter which as of writing this, is 103. i do enjoy both classes, but i think both are missing some heals. they've both only got one heal, and the rogue has to have a talent to make the heal actually noticable when you're loosing hp. i do like what they did with the hunters' heal. it goes down 30 sec on cooldown when you kill a target, and has a 2 min cooldown overall. the rogue however, needs to have some poison back. can't remember correctly, but i do think leeching poison healed you when you did damage.
M I N I V A N