Toribash
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
I haven't used steam in a few weeks, and I've never played TF2.

Hm, everybody seems to be talking about Skyrim these days. I've never heard of a video-game make it's way into casual conversation this often before among so many people o.e

I will stick an arrow through the knee of anyone who makes another one of those "I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I took an arrow to the knee" jokes. Then they'll have a reason to say it.

Also, I play LoL now.
Originally Posted by supahninja View Post
I will stick an arrow through the knee of anyone who makes another one of those "I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I took an arrow to the knee" jokes. Then they'll have a reason to say it.

Also, I play LoL now.

I used to be a LoL player like you... but then i took a supahninja in my knee
Originally Posted by laststand View Post
Yay another LoL player in here!

fav champs pl0x

Heimerdinger, Kennen, Tristana, and Teemo.
With Heimerdinger, I slaughter minions until I can stun people long enough with my grenade for my turrets to take them down.
With Kennen, I will hunt down enemy champions (usually with a teammate) as soon as I see them, constantly stunning people.
With Tristana, I rocket-jump behind an enemy champion and use my ultimate to knock him back to the rest of my team.
With Teemo, I will place as many mushrooms as possible, constantly blinding enemy champions and assisting my teammates.

Of course, I only started playing a week ago, so I have Heimerdinger and Tristana, but not Kennen and Teemo. I'm saving up.
That's why my strategies for them say "I will" instead of just "I".

I like the yordles.
Hey guys!

I just bought "Dreamfall:The longest journey" for the pc and another random game named "NCSI The game" also for the pc.
i borrowed a classmate of mine GT5. and this friday hell be getting LA Noir for me. (to borrow ofcourse.)

is it any good? ;o

also, bought saints row the third.

fuck yeah.