Toribash
No MOBA game is hard itself, it's the players you're going against that determines whether the round will be tough or not for you. I assure you that players from Heroes of Newerth within the 1800 psr MM range would get destroyed if they tried to play League of Legends against the equivalent ELO. (about 2100)
I want Monkey King so much, I've played him in practice using spawned AI etc and I enjoy all his moves and attack animations. Plus, he can deal tons of damage without even having any items. I'd buy him early release but I don't have any gold.
Lume, did you pay for it, or did you get the free version? Because if you bought it, you would have monkey king right now... :/
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
Originally Posted by SoBscout View Post
Lume, did you pay for it, or did you get the free version? Because if you bought it, you would have monkey king right now... :/

You have to pay 225 gold coins to play him before release.
You have to?? That's just stupid.
Well, why don't you wait? It's better than having to spend the money on buying him for no reason, because he is gonna be free at release. When is the release time for Monkey King anyways?
like another week. haha ea characters stay locked for a month after release. plus he isn't that good..
CALL 911 NOW! WAAAAAB WAB WAB
I'm pretty excited to play him, he looks like my type. I don't think he's the worst, but to me he looks good.
Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post

Next upcoming hero.

Doesn't really seem like my type of hero but still looks really good.
Repetitive.