Ranking
Originally Posted by Mateus159 View Post
I really liked the way you exchanged your grabs to give the moves to your leg, your dms were fabulous too, but it's a little uncomfortable when you stop your spin to launch, and maybe you could work in this last punch to become a boomshot

Ye, the opener was painful to watch and even do i also have tried to get a boom hit with the punch at the end but my stupid wrist keeps falling off XD i'll try to fix it and once it's 100% finished i'll post it in here for you to judge again <3
Haluejah & Mateus159
damn Guys your styles look a like some how
anyway i advise you two to be a spar partners <3 smooth squad (sounded G#^)
[ΛΜΔŦΞRΛŞŬ]
Originally Posted by Meija View Post
Haluejah & Mateus159
damn Guys your styles look a like some how
anyway i advise you two to be a spar partners <3 smooth squad (sounded G#^)

this ^^^^^^^^

Halue what do you think?
HOPE
i'm bad at uke shit i mean madman and manaps and other uke shit
SO i can't cnc your replays but they look good anyway and you are improving so life
is good
[ΛΜΔŦΞRΛŞŬ]
this is not even half of a real replay but I wanted to tell everyone about the first time I met Swexx.

Well, as rare as it looks, I used to fanboy on Swexx and today we almost had a spar, but he pinged afterwards he reconnected and sent me the replay and we didn't really talk but I observed enough to find out he's very humble and a very nice guy
-----
plus there's a spar I just did with JoaoNinguem trying a different style again. I was trying to do more flips and improve my kicking moves. I need to improve mainly my back kick so tips are welcome. Overall I think I did pretty good
Attached Files
Sparring Mateus.rpl (104.4 KB, 7 views)
sparring 10 (JoaoNinguem).rpl (705.1 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Lionet; Dec 2, 2017 at 12:59 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
the swexx spar is unfortunate, i feel you.
but the other one was really good! i loved the way you striked and the only thing that kinda ticked me was you not defending much

i met shoddy, and we did a special kind of replay.
you'll see what i mean.
Attached Files
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
Um Mamute pequenino queria voar
what about your spar with Karbn? I was anxious for that one
(can't see replays right now but I still want it posted here)
oh wow thank you, i completely forgot about it, well it was kinda quick since Karbn had to go, but its still neat!
Attached Files
halue karbn spar.rpl (274.4 KB, 6 views)
its just that i spent so much time on that other replay that my mind went fully blank and i just wanted to share it, and i didnt forget about Karbn, i forgot about the replay, i could never forget Karbn