Toribash
Username: Deadstop
Belt: Currently 4th dan black belt
Favorite Mod: aikido or running
Rank I am looking for: Regular member.
Reason for wanting to join Revenge: I have been asked by David, and decided that it was time to move on, to a clan with a history nobody shall forget.
Extra information: I am a 20 year old male who is more In-game than on the forums. I shall do my best to post regularly if I am to be accepted.

Thank you for your time
Bacon is the answer to all problems.
[Tint] | MMO | RSO | Maker of teh textures.
Originally Posted by deadstop View Post
Username: Deadstop
Belt: Currently 4th dan black belt
Favorite Mod: aikido or running
Rank I am looking for: Regular member.
Reason for wanting to join Revenge: I have been asked by David, and decided that it was time to move on, to a clan with a history nobody shall forget.
Extra information: I am a 20 year old male who is more In-game than on the forums. I shall do my best to post regularly if I am to be accepted.

Thank you for your time

Sorry for breaking our 3-yes standards here, but you're accepted.
Tossing you an invitation. \/
"i rlly want to join it cuz to me it is famouse" ~woodysaad
Thats awesome but I do have a question about people when they get three yesses and your not on could the co-leaders send the invite?
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
my application
Name: preston a.k.a NoobStatus
Forum activity: My forum activity would be 100% active ill try to post 5 times a day on clan topics

game activity:My ingame activity would be at pretty much everyday x]
Previous infractions/bans(include the reason):i never been banned nor have got any infractions

Timezone:My Timezone(GMT) eastern time (US & CANADA)
Best mods: Judo,aikido,Wushu,ninjutsu,running,pretty much everything im very experienced

Belt: black belt but i have experience that matches that of a custom belt
Why you want to join: its more like why wouldnt i want to join such a great clan i love to try and help the clan progress in anyway possible i guess im the kinda person that wants to be apart of a team or brotherhood to better myself and others arround me.

Any other talents: sadly my only talent is being a great fighter other than that if asked i will learn some new things.

Any additional info about yourself: im 17 i go to a business school im layback pretty cool person to be arround, im a kind person and loyal when it comes to my team i guess you can say im patriot to revenge nation x]....thanks for your time hope my application was acceptable.
tossing an invite to power and sllper. Don't get mad but they did have 3 yesses :L
No. I do not approve of this.

Powerrajike got kicked. He can't get in as easily as all the others.

If he accepts it anyway, kick him, Josh.
"i rlly want to join it cuz to me it is famouse" ~woodysaad
Originally Posted by David View Post
No. I do not approve of this.

Powerrajike got kicked. He can't get in as easily as all the others.

If he accepts it anyway, kick him, Josh.

:I... ok. Also, not too bad of an app noobstatus I give my yes
clan application
Name:gabe
Forum activity:5
In-game activity:8
IRC activity:don't know what that is but i would like to
Previous infractions/bans(include the reason):none
Timezone: Pacific
Best mods:wushu and akido
Belt(this won't really affect your chances of joining):brown belt
Why you want to join:i want to join a good clan that can help me improve as a player and i also want to make more friends
Any other talents(e.g. art, replay making):im good at akido big dojo