Toribash
kaza just shut up alright!
Stop being jealous because I decided to make a tool people can use and NO i'm not wrong about making obisidian because I have just been making it my self, so your way is 200x slower, if you have something useful to say then say it but otherwise just stfu, because people won't join your server.. Pfft...

End of Rant
PS Yura im on now sorry I saw you were being slain but I was afk, just cleaning up and stuff, if you have time you can come on now
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Stop being jealous because I decided to make a tool people can use and NO i'm not wrong about making obisidian because I have just been making it my self, so your way is 200x slower, if you have something useful to say then say it but otherwise just stfu, because people won't join your server.. Pfft...

End of Rant
PS Yura im on now sorry I saw you were being slain but I was afk, just cleaning up and stuff, if you have time you can come on now

Kasz is right ._.

Takes a while to dig through underground lakes but the pay off is 500+ obsidian.
I R IRONMAN
No he isnt , my obisidian making method is just fine come check it out if u don't believe me, i get a lot of obesidan whilst staying in my home, the hellstones the risky stuff to get, I just made a fall proof way to hell so feel free to come check it out
Souldevilj
terraria
-----
238 Hellstone 800 Obsidean, Results = Sexy
Souldevilj
terraria

Just come if u want hellstone thats easy to get, I carved a path and as long as u have a fast pickaxe your 99.9% safe xD
Last edited by souldevilj; May 26, 2011 at 05:26 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

End of Rant

You're really wrong ...
obviously that you dont really know how to do it ...
also you can't say that your Hellstone is 99.9% safe that's just idiotic ...
there are much of Imps down there shooting missles through the walls so stop maniacaly advertise your server cause both your server and your tool for making obsydian is stupid ...
at least my server will be runnd 24/7 i bet yours not ...

And fall proof way is not needed when you got grapling hook or ivy whip ... that's easy to stop at 2998 feets down :P
when you know how to use your accesories game is easier if you didn't known that ...
Last edited by Kaszanas; May 26, 2011 at 06:56 PM.
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
you need to make a house with door, table, chair, and you need to get at least 50 silver coins to get merchant :P
and it need to have walls from stone or wood ... go for it
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
Originally Posted by Kaszanas View Post
You're really wrong ...
obviously that you dont really know how to do it ...
also you can't say that your Hellstone is 99.9% safe that's just idiotic ...
there are much of Imps down there shooting missles through the walls so stop maniacaly advertise your server cause both your server and your tool for making obsydian is stupid ...
at least my server will be runnd 24/7 i bet yours not ...

And fall proof way is not needed when you got grapling hook or ivy whip ... that's easy to stop at 2998 feets down :P
when you know how to use your accesories game is easier if you didn't known that ...

1. Your acting like a noob, and by that I mean the snobbish my servers better than your server act.
2. Making a tool to make Obsidian is stupid? I think you really mean "Dammit I didn't think of it so I'll just troll all day long.
3. Have you considered the people who dont have the grappling hook or ivy whip? Anyway my ways faster without using it so shut it.
4. If you look where I said 99.9% risk free there was a "xD" as if you couldn't read sarcasm.
5. Learn how to spell English noob.

End of Rant

hhaah i gave up
i couldnt get down to hell cuz i didnt have a hook D:
CALL 911 NOW! WAAAAAB WAB WAB