Toribash
Originally Posted by maldiluna View Post
You forgot bdo.

YOU FORGOT BDO!

Omfg sorry....

Bdo, first of all I miss you in a no homo way and you are the first of Alpha I ever met. I remember always talking to you about PromoTeam. Like when I applied twice when you told me the ''secret" to a good application and when I tried the third time and then Pt died and you left... Cya Bdo, hope you come back...

Belt: 4th dan black
Reason to apply: I like wushu very much and I'm very good in it, usually I beat everyone in black belt wushu server.
i loled hard. alpha is not approving applications without any effort. and this clan is nott for "wooden warriors"
Tentacles4life&fun!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Join BISH
ANIMELOVER
Btw is StabberZ or 0815Rocker still playing maybe they will remember me.
(and btw Fedz you sucked badly)
of course i do. i aam not foloowing wooden warrior style =) i am trying to learn to play wushu how alpha ppl do. and yeah if u want u can duel me any time pm me on forums on how much /which server. staakes up to 100k tc accepted. if u have such money of course.
Tentacles4life&fun!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Join BISH
ANIMELOVER
Well sometimes I dont bother to go with relaxed because most of the people are just copying old starters and dont know how to play after that. And Fedz I dont have so much money =) coz havent payed for credits and started playing again little while ago.
Originally Posted by Fedz View Post
of course i do. i aam not foloowing wooden warrior style =) i am trying to learn to play wushu how alpha ppl do. and yeah if u want u can duel me any time pm me on forums on how much /which server. staakes up to 100k tc accepted. if u have such money of course.

What's wrong with wooden warrior style? >:V
lol odlov it's just that it's not very interesting to play vs Kick ( run , wait for comeback of opponent , kick or run) and all this will be in with hold all=/ i do not believe in such wushu =D But tell him that he is in xD

Kala, u abused ur rep button on me , faggot =D
Last edited by Fedz; Jun 5, 2010 at 03:18 AM.
Tentacles4life&fun!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Join BISH
ANIMELOVER