Toribash
I think we're planning on doing the Corpus stuff first, unless anyone else has any other preferences.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Am I the only person who has an intense loathing of rescue missions? I swear half the fucking time the person gets stuck on something so I have to rush the exit before they die, and the other half they give me a second objective so I have to defend my worthless little companion while I go around the entire fucking ship picking up fucking data modules.

I'm only saying this cause a fucking alert did this to me not once, not twice, but three fucking times. Twice it got the person stuck on the stairs, and twice it made me pick up date modules. The last one was a combination of both, so I just said fuck this shit and rq
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
The solution to all your problems is getting the enemy radar artifact going near the room the target is in (it'll show up on the map isn't that neato) and just leave them there.
Hostage successfully rescued.
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Am I the only person who has an intense loathing of rescue missions?

They're my least favourite due to the dippy path finding on the hostage. I've had them commit suicide by running through fire & all sorts of other retarded shit. The most common problem being when they decide trying to hug noxious ancients is a good idea.

Still, nothing that can't be solo'd. TBH I'm yet to find something that couldn't be solo'd excluding high levels on some defences, but that'd just be silly since you only need to do 5 rounds to complete it.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by Hero View Post
I was absent since 3rd of may. What's new?

too much to go into detail, just look at the patch notes in the forums.
what am i doing here
I have done Titania mission to get Ash blueprints for like 25 times. I've only managed to get his system blueprint. I'm unsure if I'm unlucky or everyone has gone through this.
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
dethcube is the one true stealth sentinel

Add attachments for instant DETHSNAIL

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you