Toribash
I believe i DQed actually. My own fault. Missclicks are a bitch...

If anyone else remembers otherwise please refresh my memory. Also I was really tired. If im correct i went strait to bed after that. Looking at 5 different web pages and talking in MSN doesn't help either.
Last edited by Vehro; Aug 21, 2008 at 05:48 AM.
Hello.
Yeah, I rember that tourney, some idiot kept using noob moves which got me and several other individuals out.
[RelaxAll]

Jeremy - You can train a n00b, but he'll just be a trained n00b...
Don't complain about losing. It can happen, even to us RAllians ;]

But saying you won against a person or two doesn't really mean a thing. He/she could have miss clicked, your opener might have happened to be a natural counter, someone h4x0r3d the game, glitch, you get the idea.

Remember, good openers doesn't necessarily mean you're skilled. It's mostly the moving around, getting into a good position to launch an attack, dancing and posing that requires the most skill ;]
[A L P H A]
Thats exactly what i told him Schec, and i did in fact miss click and dq from it. And yea DejaVu, even us RAllians lose sometimes. So just because you beat some of us doesn't mean anything.
Hello.
And such attitude isn't going to make you a RelaxAllian, DVu. Actually you have no chances until you honestly switch it to something less "omg I rock, I wanna join RAaaa" (while you don't do neither ;P). Sorry.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
can i join RA
name:TaffJr(TaffJr1234 is my posting name)
Belt:$th dan black (143games till 5th)
i would love to join RA i love all the members
http://MeReward.com/index.php?ref=taffjrJoin to get cool toribash stuff
post replays dude and u did $th dan
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

dude you didnt piss sahee off (omg , if you would've), he is just dissatisfiead with you at the moment, take time to improve your skills along with your replays and change your attitude indeed man, the attitude sa explained wont actually get you anywhere, so be back when you rly think you're worthy of joining, peace m8...
But why's the rum gone? :v