yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

2 years of OMG ON FACEBOOK -person i don't care about- SAID -shit I dont care about- all up in my YahooMail.

I like an email that has simple features.

[edit]

yo dawg you want my credit card numberz?
<~legsol> (yes he is gay he is the gayest gay furry ever)
Originally Posted by Rift View Post
Mhm, should we host a recruiting event?

I think we should. I just like seeing a bunch of people desperately want to join a clan I'm in. Though yeah, we could also use the members.

Yeah, I was being sarcastic on the first thing.
Last edited by Rayleigh; Jan 5, 2011 at 04:39 AM.
Name: Pavle Urosevic
Xfire: N/A
E-Mail: paja996@hotmail.com
Games you play: Toribash, Transformice, Team Fortress 2, League of Legends, Half-Life 2..

Smack Bitches.

[Piratez]
<xXfactionXx> ...you look like a gigantic hentai anime manga shit fanboy.

you do

stop dying your hair tuklhklhgld
It's just something I use to do. No big deal, seriously.
-----
Originally Posted by qq5ben View Post
i agree with squirrel

Ok so I acted retarded and didn't use correct grammer and ended words with s and z's and everything, so you agree, but your just agreeing because, lol idk?, because you want to?

And squirrel, I don't know if your playing around or what, I'm kind of taking it seriously, can you chill out dude, and actually Pawt let me in this clan.

(Didn't forget about you Rift, I knew there was one more person, I couldn't catch his name, he quit toribash, or left piratez, I'm pretty sure he quit tb.)
Last edited by Music; Jan 5, 2011 at 04:31 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I use to listen to techno type music. But before then I listened to rap/hiphop. But then I just completely stop listening to music, to me its like a awful pain. But two songs I do like are:Not Afraid and Love the way you lie. I like Eminem songs.

Slim Shady.