Toribash
its not spam its a conversation you stupid
-----
you arent even in this clan anymore.. so you have no say in what we do.
Last edited by Miku; Jul 31, 2013 at 03:55 PM.
Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
I really like race, but to be since i don't watch... Maybe because i preffer drag races too...

If you have android, real racing 3 and css racing are awesome..
|Serbian|#BlameTheAnimal|RIP Zizhi and Beenyxd|LaG<33|[TA]|[OoT]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

That is true Purple Actually what you're doing right now purple can be considered spam and intruding.
"*bursts into tears* I can't talk about it! It's so horrible! They were-- they were-- the milk! Oh God, the milk!."
I agree with josh.. It could technically be considered spam. But seeing as you have no right to do anything involving this clan... id not bother... also having conversations with a friend isnt spam little child..
Soundeded like orders to me.. Anyhow...

Guys... i have some news... its good and bad at the same time.. Well here it goes... Another long paragraph of a kitty.

Okay... So earlier today i got offered a job... And hopefully i will be able to do it as much as i can... The downside of this is i work five days a week... but i get payed £500... so its fine.. x3... But that means i will probably be fairly inactive... I hate to break it to you guys now.. but hey.. its better than telling you some other time.. So yeah... im sorry about not being able to explain it better.. but im gonna try

This morning my mum woke up.. and she told me that one of her guy friends offered me a job... its a building job.. but i also have to go to college 2 days a week for my plumbing/electrician/so on courses... So that means im probably going to be very very in-active... So but the job seems nice.. he runs his own company and ive basically got a good job... i will have a lot of money... and hell... i will also have an education in something... yes i know.. wrap it up you idiot...

So i am taking it... i need the money for a new computer and such.... and... im probably going to stay with him and his children for the five days... then come home on the weekends... (he has a daughter... she is 15... and pretty .. wink wink .. ) but yeah..

Sorry for the inconvenience.. But there it is..

Thanks... c: also i will partially be in-active tomorrow.. i have my therapist..
Take that job and do as best as you can. Don't let toribash slow you down. Do what ever you like and how ever long you would like too.
R.I.P
Thanks ze... You are an awesome fella.. So uh yeah.. sorry for the huge message AGAIN... i just felt like saying that i will be super active on weekends probably..