Toribash
View Poll Results: Diman1995 member or not?
Yes
3 Votes / 75.00%
No
1 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Name + in-game name if different: Davide(DarkDavid)
Belt: 3 dan Black Belt
Previous Clans: Diaf,Decap,DR
Previous Moderation experience(if any): nothing
Why do you want the role:because i think i will be a good co- leader
What do you think would make you stand out as a good co-leader: because I won't disappoint you =)
Previous infractions/ban history(if any): nothing
Last edited by Dave; Jun 30, 2009 at 02:49 PM.
Click here, you'll recieve a cookie
[17:41] <@pusga> i want to cum inside dave
Dark, I'm going to make this a bit more specific. Answers such as because I would make a good co-leader, will be ignored please tell me why you would.
That wasn't directed at you, Dan. It was to everyone that has already posted there replays. Sorry if i seemed like it was.

Edit: Is that all the replays in now?
Last edited by DecapW; Jun 30, 2009 at 04:58 PM.
Name + in-game name if different: Callum. (DecapW)
Belt: Brown. (Previously 2nd Dan)
Previous Clans: Not any official ones but I've been in Decap and Ownage.
Previous Moderation experience(if any): None.
Why do you want the role: I think having the co-leader title would be great, I would try my hardest to make a good name for Hybrid and earn respet for the clan. I would also be serching in-game for legitamite members to be added to the clan and would be more dedicated to helping out members of the clan. Although I do see that last one as part of the responsibility of being a co-leader.
What do you think would make you stand out as a good co-leader: My respect in the toribash community, my in-game skills, my respect for this and other clans also my grammar and maturitey amongst the community.
Previous infractions/ban history(if any): 2 infraction points for a useless post, 2 infraction points for an ilegal bump in an auction and a 1 day ban for infraction point build up. All expired now.
All replays seem okay. Few missing but it'll be fine. Just need mine and David's.

Can be closed?