Toribash
nice assists saint xD

also i think i've found what helps me play.

Nirvana xD
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
Hmm,
yea fizz is the bomb but what do you guys build
im kinda stuck on what to build after dorans
i usually build a Rylais or a hextech or sheen
then just upgrade and eventually get rabadons

Dorans -> regular boots -> needlessly large -> rabadons -> rylai's is my usual build order. After that I'll get either BV or hourglass depending on the situation.

Sheen isn't that great on fizz early game, he benefits pretty decently from a lich by late game, but it's not that necessary to still rape face. I'd much rather have a void staff. And hextech surprisingly doesn't heal fizz that much. I would rather invest in either said void staff or something that provides better survivability (see BV and hourglass)
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Has no one got this error where the LoL client can't connect at all?
Its a problem with my pc because I tried it on my Laptop and that works just fine
I googled it, lots and lots of people are having the same problem but we can't figure out how to fix it
I'm interested in hearing people's opinions about triple Doran's Blades on AD/Bruiser junglers against a team with double (or even triple) AP carries. The armor would be a waste of money with Wriggle's Lantern against a heavy AP team composition, and is the same amount of money as three Doran's Blades.

I was debating this with somebody on my team when I tried it since they had Nidalee, an AP Twisted Fate, and Cho'gath. His argument was that I need wriggle's no-matter what to tank minions and turrets early game which doesn't make sense because minions don't hurt by the time you have enough money to buy a Wriggle's Lantern anyway, and you definitely shouldn't be tanking turrets early game. So... thoughts?
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
I'm interested in hearing people's opinions about triple Doran's Blades on AD/Bruiser junglers against a team with double (or even triple) AP carries. The armor would be a waste of money with Wriggle's Lantern against a heavy AP team composition, and is the same amount of money as three Doran's Blades.

I was debating this with somebody on my team when I tried it since they had Nidalee, an AP Twisted Fate, and Cho'gath. His argument was that I need wriggle's no-matter what to tank minions and turrets early game which doesn't make sense because minions don't hurt by the time you have enough money to buy a Wriggle's Lantern anyway, and you definitely shouldn't be tanking turrets early game. So... thoughts?

Never bought more than 1 Doran's blade, because if the game is going good enough I just continue with higher DMG items, rather than wasting money on another doran and then sell it while I could already have better item :P
-----
Last edited by Solax; Dec 28, 2011 at 02:46 AM. Reason: excess fo useless swearing

I love Blitzcrank. It was annoying getting a lot of my kills stolen, though.
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
sweet, thanks. I like it but i think building the rabadons is a bit early and leaves me a bit weak early game.

Your survivability should come from good usage of your e, not item-wise.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games