Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

"You will be banned if you kill 2 more teammates"
>shoots one in the leg with p2000 after round ends
"You have been kicked for dealing too much damage to your teammates"

kden
dreamy suicide act
Originally Posted by dank View Post
"You will be banned if you kill 2 more teammates"
>shoots one in the leg with p2000 after round ends
"You have been kicked for dealing too much damage to your teammates"

kden

if you do 300 damage to teammates, you will be kicked. 1 kill counts as 100 damage. You probably did a ton of team damage and killed a teammate, then did a little bit of damage to put you over that 300 damage limit.
Global Elite is now under 1% of all players. Which would explain why after having not played mm for a week, my ass is getting fucking steamrolled in supreme/global mm. Only half the time though, probably didn't help that I was really tired but idk.
We'll see how much global actually means now, probably not much because my team yesterday didn't know fucking mirage smokes but k.

Also, probably a huge influx of hackers at global/supreme, cause this one game I played had this one fucking ridiculous guy. He was getting entry one taps walking through smoke.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
I bought CS:Go a few days ago and came around to Play 5 rounds in which I got utterly destroyed....
Any tips for a beginner?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

Stop drop and roll. Jk DeathMatching is a good way to get your aim better then for strats and stuff can come with experience or you can watch professional games and see what positions they use ect
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Originally Posted by Flamesmash View Post
Stop drop and roll. Jk DeathMatching is a good way to get your aim better then for strats and stuff can come with experience or you can watch professional games and see what positions they use ect

whenever i play DM i get kicked and called a hacker for going 75-20

cant even practice cuz i get kicked.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

xD haha just 2 gud. Arnt there community DeathMatch servers that professional players use that you can practice on? ; D might also give u a challange
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Originally Posted by Flamesmash View Post
xD haha just 2 gud. Arnt there community DeathMatch servers that professional players use that you can practice on? ; D might also give u a challange

The only time I've seen an NA pro or semi-pro is fl0m on a surf server. I don't know if they use community DM servers to warm up.