Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Lucky, it's not all predetermined. I got ripped in half in like 6 of those matches and used my legs to stand themselves up while I fought them with my upper body. That's what I meant by that, but your right it is usually all about the first move.
Not the show.
Sorry for my inactivity lately, guys. Due to my back issues, I can't sit in a computer chair for long. My doctor did some X rays and said I have Scoliosis. I think I'll have to do physical therapy for a while and then I should be good.

I've never played D&D, however I've seen it played. I may want to try it sometime.
Originally Posted by Wight View Post

After careful consideration in regards to your varied talents and personable demeanor, I am pleased to inform you that I have reached a decision:

No.

^Love it.
-----
(555 posts)
Last edited by Zanderhar; Sep 23, 2013 at 07:30 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
I think the reading level of our applicants has sharply dropped from third grade to...nonexistent.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Hey, at least this guy actually posted it on the Applications page.
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
to oblv
invite me pleze

Posted once, is already in a clan, never went to Elementary school.

You're totally in, sending invite now.
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandër: No, they call it "Business Assets"
Can I just say how incredible it is that our clan is already the 4th best out of 62 on the entire K65 continent! Keep up the good work fellas! Hasn't even been a week yet and we're already dominating. * applauds*
Last edited by Zanderhar; Sep 24, 2013 at 02:29 AM.
Nice to meet you, Noel. I look forward to it!
Can we keep this one on the Application main thread as the ultimate example of what NOT to do?