Toribash
Explain how much a $75 commission will get me and how paypal works.

Also, know of any good stores for custom posters? :>
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games

Well since you're asking, you can get either of the following:
- 5 regular full paint commissions
- 15 shaded sketches
- 25 regular sketches (although that's probably going to take a LOT of time and commitment from both of us)
- 150,000 pixels worth of spriting (approximately equal to 387x387 pixels, although i might be convinced to do bulk discount and let you get 512x320 (which is more than 150k pixels) for that price in case you desire a wallpaper :v)
- 1 very large painting at the greatest level of detail i can manage (will likely take a ton of time and effort to finish)
- Or just a lesser number of overpriced things like the above ones :v

Basically all of these (except the overpriced lesser variant) are going to take a long time to do, in part because i've probably underpriced everything. :v
Also, ArtsCow can do posters and are reasonably cheap. I think. Canvases too apparently.

PayPal works by uh... Well, the consumer way of it works by you creating an account and then either filling it with money from your credit card or having others fill it. Either that, or i set up a convenient donation button that i can link people to so they don't have to create an account for it. :v
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Patience is something I'm not lacking. Besides, I'm in a peculiar financial situation where I'm being encouraged to spend a decent portion of my money, but not too much of it, and it comes around to a couple hundred that I have to spend or risk losing anyways.

So ya, I'll mull over it, but I'm definitely capable and willing to through with it. Mainly just need to come up with an idea for what to commision. I'm thinking the large painting would work best to convert into a poster, but dimension limitations would help in deciding what ideas would be sensible and not overdemanding, as I would hope the commision would be enjoyable to do, or at least not tediously complicated.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Right-o! Just give me a poke when/if you reach a conclusion, and don't worry TOO much about it being a tedium or not. I mean, a little worrying about it is totally fine (i mean it IS about my well being after all), but y'know, it doesn't have to be the biggest deciding factor ever for things.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
hey man I can do what I want

also don't tell me this isn't a dope-ass avatar

Tatami Galaxy is seriously the best thing ever
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
No ur just an whoare that want to be illuminati so you change your avvy after years

So gg but no cigar
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|