Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
I must say, the game does have a certain charm to it.

Yes it sure does, you could almost go as far as to say it is addicting. And what is this furland that you all speak of?
[Artist]Saif will be back soon... [TABD]
Furland is a big scary village next door to Hawke.

I've got my scouts now so if you guys need something done just let me know.
-----
Edit: Furland will not fall any time soon. It is likely to have a hell of a lot more scouts than me (meaning my scouts will die) and it will tell him exactly who was scouting him. If people send me resources with a message specifically named 'money for scouts', i can build them. For now we should focus on building and getting our cavalry+siege weapons.
Last edited by Zanderhar; Sep 23, 2013 at 02:16 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Yeah, this idea sort of went down the drain, but if you guys want I can post my other book, that just got 300 votes! (I'm so proud.)
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
zanderhar 1 289 11.566 1 MissEle 2 289 11.567 1 Vradomor 3 194 13.107 1 Saif118 4 178 13.427 1 Saynt 5 178 13.428 1 Fluny 6 148 14.091 1 Hawkesnightmare1 7 139 14.282 1 Steelmuffin 8 122 14.720 1 Wight 9 113 15.057 1 UnlimitaBlade 10 87 15.783
ysome

So who is everyone, that doesn't have their name, as their toribash name?

Saynt is Wight? So he has two accounts?
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
So noone else besides Dr. would be interested in playing some D&D? If anyone else does and just missed the first post add BleachMeGamesPC on skype so we can set this up. (You two Dr. if that's cool)
Not the show.
I believe KingRa7en might be joining us right next to Zander and I.
Steelmuffin is my alt, and Saynt is Wight but he's about to restart.
Perhaps the worst possible thing that could ever be posted in the application thread is right above my post.

*Sigh*

sdsman, please fill out an application.
Originally Posted by sdsman View Post
invite me pleze

After careful consideration in regards to your varied talents and personable demeanor, I am pleased to inform you that I have reached a decision:

No.