Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by SpartaCraft View Post
Won 8 matches in a row on my shit PC, then lost once (16-14, I was second-fragger) and deranked. Same thing happened again the next day, and now I'm MG2 down from LE. xD

Lol same thing happened to me except from MG2 down to GN2 now I'm stuck with people that don't know how to rotate or call ;-;
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
Leading on t side up to 13-3 and on ct side my fucking russian team dont even try to eco 1 round and we lose 14-16... I'm just sick... Top fragging is useless with such teams...

I have that same problem too. I can hardcarry most rounds as T-side just because, but I can't watch both sites and(on most maps) mid by myself. It's very difficult for me on CT side when my entire team is dead weight.
Hoss.
cause your a noob

Also, carrying ct side is hard if the entire other team goes together and just rushes every round when ur team is dead weight. Save your nades until you need them and don't take unnecessary peeks and ur good on ct side. Literally just carried a game on my smurf using only negev.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
I've gotten 7-day bans from accidentally shooting people that are unaware of the rule "don't stand in front of awps" :c hard life of an awper
Oh hi there | Carpe Noctem