2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

fish are coool

I wanna go study marine biology

FISH=THE FUCKING GREATEST
Im a squirrel and I'm so awesome that my friend bought me Toriprime.
Belt and qi: black belt, 1375 qi

GMT: -5

Your Strongest Mod: taekyonn

Self Description: Im a Relaxed guy, im not mean, always looking forward to learn something new.I also just got my 1st dan in TKD in real life

Past Clans: Badass, Bleu, Psycho

Are you active on forums?
(about 3 posts a week will do just so we know you are active): Not really, i'll try but im usually just checking the forums not posting due to being busy in real life.
Originally Posted by Rob9722 View Post
Belt and qi: black belt, 1375 qi

GMT: -5

Your Strongest Mod: taekyonn

Self Description: Im a Relaxed guy, im not mean, always looking forward to learn something new.I also just got my 1st dan in TKD in real life

Past Clans: Badass, Bleu, Psycho

Are you active on forums?
(about 3 posts a week will do just so we know you are active): Not really, i'll try but im usually just checking the forums not posting due to being busy in real life.

Requirements say you have to have 250 posts. Then again, there have been exceptions made in the past. Though you seem friendly and goodhearted, you are not as mature as we would like. While my vote doesn't count, I though it best to point these things out. I shall remain neutral for now.
Belt and QI: Black belt, 1250 qi
GMT: -2
Your Strongest Mod: Aikido
Self Description: Totally addicted to Toribash, I like making new friends whenever possible and learn new things, like the person above said (:
Past Clans: Sexy
Are you active on forums? : Yes, but i lose all my posts in hack :/
Afterwards I was a little less angry and posted, but will become active again (:
Attached Files
Nice Decap.rpl (41.1 KB, 5 views)
nice turn around.rpl (43.8 KB, 5 views)
Fast aikido.rpl (30.2 KB, 4 views)
Meet the requirements first and then apply. You didn't fill all of the application.
When people will start reading more. Also it was a crap application for both.
So no. i said this to both of you.
Haa, Caz is going to get hit by a 3 foot fat kid in a gokart.

I kinda got inactive without posting because I didn't know how apeshit these weeks were going to get.
<~legsol> (yes he is gay he is the gayest gay furry ever)