2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by SlyBash View Post
i spent all day jumping out of cars

lol'd
I got Fable III, Call of Duty Black Ops, an LED 29 Inch Flat-Screen TV, a NERF gun, a few LEGO sets, steampunk goggles, steampunk watches, and other general steampunk things.

EDIT:

Originally Posted by Yagamai View Post
Also, what guitar do you own?

Bass.

I might get a Rickenbacker 4003.
Last edited by MrTeapawt; Dec 28, 2010 at 07:22 PM.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
What the fuck, guys. I was gone for 3 days and some DSC comes to our board to complain about a member? I mean, seriously?! Anyway, you can't stop a Wibbles post. Just suck it up.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Originally Posted by doubleboob View Post
[INVADE]Yeah i kinda noticed most of you act like 11 and 12 year olds.
Twas kinda annoying.[/INVADE]

*Bump* ish. Horrible wireless on my trip in Mexico. Excuse my inactivity.

Yeah, most people act much younger than theyre actual age. I don't see how it is that hard acting your own age. I was twelve 3 weeks ago, and most of you who didn't know my age thought I was 14-16, without me even trying to act older than I am.
Only Reekon and I are Double Clanning.
Just sayin'
New xbox w/kinect
Assassins Creed Bro hood
COD: BO
Microphone to record more songs (lol they accidentally shipped 2 ^.^)

oh and stop deleting my fucking spam you whores
Im a squirrel and I'm so awesome that my friend bought me Toriprime.
lol i think everyone did. Ive only seen snow 4 times in my life 2 times when i went out of state and 2 times when we had that rare occurrence when it actually snowed in Houston
Im a squirrel and I'm so awesome that my friend bought me Toriprime.
aaaaaaa