Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Less than three hours and ten minutes until the scheduled time. Five players, three character sheets.

Fortunately, it will only be an introduction.
I'll be a bit inactive this weekend because we're staying at my grandma's. I'll be back on Monday.
\o/
This doesn't look to be getting much attention, but I'm selling all the joints in my deactivated. There's Hunter, Vampire, Amethyst and Copper. Relatively cheap.

Also, Fluny is still selling his head textures
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandër: No, they call it "Business Assets"
I just joined, we're all pretty close to one another.
You can see where Oblv people are with the indicated purple dots on the map
I really have nothing to post about. Nobody submitted an entry for the story contest, so I submitted one myself, and must pay myself 2k tc. Yay. Next week is the replay contest again guys, so post your replays!
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS
*blue dots

There are about 9 of us now in the tribe. Join up if you haven't already, this is getting really good.
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
I must say, the game does have a certain charm to it. Furland will fall!!
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
We should wait until we're all online, gather every one of our troops and destroy furland.
Maybe at 7-ish?
Edit-
Also we should wait until Zander can scout it out, and possibly wait until he sends his troops elsewhere to invade.
Last edited by fluny; Sep 22, 2013 at 08:18 PM.
Originally Posted by TempIar View Post
I really have nothing to post about. Nobody submitted an entry for the story contest, so I submitted one myself, and must pay myself 2k tc. Yay. Next week is the replay contest again guys, so post your replays!

Wait what? We're cycling it? Why? That just makes them boring. Contests can't be constant things or they're no fun.
\o/
I will need to restart.

Lost a majority of my troops while trying to attack a 120 point village.