Toribash
I don't get people why they use drugs. I understand that it may be cool for some but for me it turns me off. People should think about the future more. And follow their deepest desires. If it's not using drugs or becoming an average person.

And also how can you trust poeple when smoking weed. Main reason why I'm not gonna smoke weed. My classmates may pull pranks or I may piss my self or vomit. So yeah I don't like being around people when I feel fucked up. I have a big list of what kind of things may go wrong when I smoke weed or try any kind of drug.

If I'd have to stay the night at my friends place I'd still not do it. I wouldn't have my spare clothes in case of accidents or they would prank me constantly. Like steal a shoe, steal my stuff for a while, make me do tricks, walk around near people. Like it's not worth it for me.

Like seriously I live like far away from my school where all the shit happens so getting home is impossible. If my friends won't do weird shit to me while I'm in the stance then I would have many more dangerous things that could happen to me. If I want to get home then I have to ride 2 buses for 30 minutes. And I go past by 2 russian districts. When I go home when normal and full aware of stuff I'm still extra cautious. I always keep my guard up. Judging people how they look and what are they looking at. Are they with friends or what language they speak. Pretty much the russian speaking ones are the most dangerous. There are cool ones too but mostly in criminal districts there are shitloads of criminal ones. Always with their tracksuits on. Criminals and what not. Even little child ones who are actually criminals too. Hard to fight off like 10 eleven year olds. Cause they gang up and punch you and try to grab your stuff. You may injure like a half but you'll loose your stuff for sure. Also those douches who dress normally but like abusing Latvians. They may pull pranks everywhere. They just don't give a damn about anything. They always walk in gangs so no chance to beat them up. Every single time I see at least one russian in my bus who is ready to steal/beat up someone. I learned how to get in their thoughts and their desires. So I know when shit is about to get down. So I keep my guard up more or even change seats or places where to stand in the bus. You may think that I'm a pussy for being so cautious and worry like that but I have seen a lot of things that russians are capable of. And I have escaped a couple of times when they made an assault. So yeah without my guard up with the effect of drugs I may be in danger. I don't want to loose my stuff as my parents don't have that much money so I keep everything organised and safe. But yeah probably somebody would steal my stuff or beat me up in that case. I've been drunk in the bus. But it was when my brother was there for me.

K moving on. One of my relatives are always home so I'd actually be caught. Even when somebody smokes nearby I can still smell cigarette smell in my clothes when I come home. Not coming home would make my parents think that I'm doing some bad stuff.

And the most important thing. Drugs would make my trainuing effectivness worse. I put trainings in 1st place than school, computer, family, friends and fun. I'm one of the rare guys who actually pass their time by training and planning every step out. While I'm doing some stuff I'm enjoying myself and I prefer being alone. So yeah I can say that breakdancing is all my life. But I take days off a lot cause of the injuries. Can't do shit when muscles hurt or your back is bruised a lot. Or pehaps even more serious injuries like wrists and knees. Canm't put much pressure on it, etc.

So yeah here's my story why I'm not gonna use drugs. Only alchohol in little bits in parties if I'm invited lol. I was bored so I have a valid reason to make everyone tl;dr.
Ok, everybody HAS to try weed at least once in their life. There is ABSOLUTELY nothing bad about it or its effects.
-----
And as you said, "drugs would make my training effectiveness worse," it won't. It happens, you get over it, and then you're completely normal, no after effects.
Last edited by Yourface; Sep 12, 2012 at 11:07 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
yeah right. u sound so blazed right now. im stoned atm too xD i bought a good 10 deal today (1.4g) and smoked prty much all of it with my friends a sec ago. im getting another 10 tomorrow
Last edited by shad666; Sep 13, 2012 at 12:01 AM.
I hardly play games anymore.. sorry to disappoint
Originally Posted by Yourface View Post
Ok, everybody HAS to try weed at least once in their life. There is ABSOLUTELY nothing bad about it or its effects.
-----
And as you said, "drugs would make my training effectiveness worse," it won't. It happens, you get over it, and then you're completely normal, no after effects.

Originally Posted by Saint View Post

i'm stoned as shit, and this was great

also, shad, you an ent?
-----
Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
I don't get people why they use drugs. I understand that it may be cool for some but for me it turns me off. People should think about the future more. And follow their deepest desires. If it's not using drugs or becoming an average person.

And also how can you trust poeple when smoking weed. Main reason why I'm not gonna smoke weed. My classmates may pull pranks or I may piss my self or vomit. So yeah I don't like being around people when I feel fucked up. I have a big list of what kind of things may go wrong when I smoke weed or try any kind of drug.

If I'd have to stay the night at my friends place I'd still not do it. I wouldn't have my spare clothes in case of accidents or they would prank me constantly. Like steal a shoe, steal my stuff for a while, make me do tricks, walk around near people. Like it's not worth it for me.

Like seriously I live like far away from my school where all the shit happens so getting home is impossible. If my friends won't do weird shit to me while I'm in the stance then I would have many more dangerous things that could happen to me. If I want to get home then I have to ride 2 buses for 30 minutes. And I go past by 2 russian districts. When I go home when normal and full aware of stuff I'm still extra cautious. I always keep my guard up. Judging people how they look and what are they looking at. Are they with friends or what language they speak. Pretty much the russian speaking ones are the most dangerous. There are cool ones too but mostly in criminal districts there are shitloads of criminal ones. Always with their tracksuits on. Criminals and what not. Even little child ones who are actually criminals too. Hard to fight off like 10 eleven year olds. Cause they gang up and punch you and try to grab your stuff. You may injure like a half but you'll loose your stuff for sure. Also those douches who dress normally but like abusing Latvians. They may pull pranks everywhere. They just don't give a damn about anything. They always walk in gangs so no chance to beat them up. Every single time I see at least one russian in my bus who is ready to steal/beat up someone. I learned how to get in their thoughts and their desires. So I know when shit is about to get down. So I keep my guard up more or even change seats or places where to stand in the bus. You may think that I'm a pussy for being so cautious and worry like that but I have seen a lot of things that russians are capable of. And I have escaped a couple of times when they made an assault. So yeah without my guard up with the effect of drugs I may be in danger. I don't want to loose my stuff as my parents don't have that much money so I keep everything organised and safe. But yeah probably somebody would steal my stuff or beat me up in that case. I've been drunk in the bus. But it was when my brother was there for me.

K moving on. One of my relatives are always home so I'd actually be caught. Even when somebody smokes nearby I can still smell cigarette smell in my clothes when I come home. Not coming home would make my parents think that I'm doing some bad stuff.

And the most important thing. Drugs would make my trainuing effectivness worse. I put trainings in 1st place than school, computer, family, friends and fun. I'm one of the rare guys who actually pass their time by training and planning every step out. While I'm doing some stuff I'm enjoying myself and I prefer being alone. So yeah I can say that breakdancing is all my life. But I take days off a lot cause of the injuries. Can't do shit when muscles hurt or your back is bruised a lot. Or pehaps even more serious injuries like wrists and knees. Canm't put much pressure on it, etc.

So yeah here's my story why I'm not gonna use drugs. Only alchohol in little bits in parties if I'm invited lol. I was bored so I have a valid reason to make everyone tl;dr.

Could you like sum this up or something cause it sounds pretty deep but that block of text is making me woozy :O

Also, weed isn't bad. Do you guys remember that guy who died from smoking weed? Yeah, neither do I
Last edited by qq5ben; Sep 13, 2012 at 02:57 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
hahaha i got shit tons of vids on my phone coz we always have to use the light from my phone (which needs videocamera up to work) but i dont need to be recording for the light to work but i always accedently press record. my mate sells it so i get 1.4g on the 10 instead of 1g
-----
college in a sec -.-' cba.
Last edited by shad666; Sep 13, 2012 at 08:57 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I hardly play games anymore.. sorry to disappoint
Originally Posted by Uberis View Post

Fuck, I can't believe I read all this.
Agreed, I don't see what's so cool about drugs, smokes, things like that. I hate it simply because its a complete waste of money. I admit I'm a very greedy and stingy person but even if I don't, its still a waste of money.

Seems you live in quite a harsh neighborhood man, I know how that feel. I remember DDT-ing one of local bully near my school and I never for once ever step my foot over that place anymore, I'll be dead before I know it.
Ay.
Who the dick kicked me from the clan
I got reinvited but still.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else